"Sure! But only if you're comfortable with it." Kevin told him, and Scott nodded. "Alright then. I guess you could... vacuum the carpet?"

"Okay. Do you want me to move the furniture and get underneath them too?"

"If you don't mind. But if you can't then don't bother." Then he turned to Mitch. "Mitch, you're the last one. Want to do something?"

He shrugged.

"Meh, why not?"

"Since you've already dusted, you can just do one thing."

"Now that's something I can get behind." Mitch smirked.

"Okay, so Kirstie's cleaning the counters and sweeping, Scott's vacuuming, I'll be cleaning my room, and Avi's cleaning things that reflect and taking out the trash." He listed. "With everyone else doing that, it looks like the last thing to do is... dish duty."

Mitch's smirk faltered a bit.

"...What?"

~*~*~

Mitch stood dumbfounded in front of the sink, a small pile of dirty dishes inside. He was giving Kevin a small, forced smile when he saw the dishwasher.

"Wait. You have a lava-louças."

"Great observation!" Kevin told him, and Mitch glared at him.

"No! I mean, if you have one, then why do I need to do os pratos?"

"The dishwasher isn't working, but I have someone coming over tomorrow to fix it."

"Then why don't we wait until they fix it to do this?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but personally it would feel weird to have a clean house with dirty dishes in the sink. Plus, what if they aren't able to fix it tomorrow? Then there'd still be dishes that need to be washed."

"Okay okay, I get it!" Mitch groaned. He huffed and rolled his eyes before looking down at himself. "Um... can I change clothes first? I mean, with such lovely sleepwear, I'd hate to get it dirty."

"For the last time, I DON'T SLEEP IN THAT THING!!!" Avi yelled, pausing his trip upstairs. "I've never even worn it!"

"Cale-se! No one asked you!" Mitch called back, then he looked at Kevin.

"Go ahead and do what you must. I'd better start cleaning too."

"M'kay!" Mitch told him, and ran out of the kitchen.

A few minutes went by before he came back in his regular clothes. Mitch furrowed his eyebrows as he stood in front of the dirty dishes again and scanned over the utensils. Finally grabbing the bottom of a fork with two fingers, Mitch carefully lifted it from the sink. He made a face of slight disgust as he saw food still stuck to it and quickly dropped the fork back in the sink.

"I don't think so." He said, pausing to wipe his fingers off on the dishrag.

"Coming through." Kirstie warned from behind him.

Mitch hopped out of the way as she moved along the counter with another rag, wiping crumbs to the floor. While he waited for her to finish, he started to think of a way to get out of washing the dishes. They were nasty and he wasn't planning on touching them again, even with gloves on.

'Hmm... maybe I can get someone to switch with me...' He thought, then he paused and rolled his eyes. 'Oh espere, I should probably ask that Kevin guy if it's okay, just in case someone thinks we can't switch and throws a fit.'