"Witchy let my brother go" Damon tells me but I throw him a fierce glare, he must've seen something in my eyes because he doesn't say anything else.

"Bonnie let him go, this isn't you" my mother tells me grabbing my shoulder. I stop the aneurism but keep him against the wall. If looks could kill I would've been dead, the glare the younger Salvatore brother sends me would have sparked fear in my heart, if I didn't know

I could end him with a snap of my fingers. Something deep inside of me knowing it would barely take anything to do it. The power I feel flowing through me at this moment was intoxicating, in a way I don't remember feeling before.

"The only thing you asked me to do was open the coffin, you should've been there to make sure everything was okay, I want you to remember this Stefan" I start as I walk up to the ripper. "If anyone dies because of what was in that coffin, I am coming for you" I tell him putting a finger on his chest. He struggles against the magic but gets nowhere. "And nothing, not even Elena will save you from me" I tell him quietly. He looks me in the eyes until I turn, hitting him in the face with my hair.

Walking past the older Salvatore and out of the house with my mother, I hear a faint
"What the hell did you do?" Come from blue eyed man. I don't let him go until me and my mother are in the car and halfway out of the parking lot. As she drives I feel Abby looking at me from the corner of her eye. I try to ignore it and look out the window. Of course the older witch has other plans.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks. I look at her slightly before shaking my head and turning back out the window. I don't. In all actuality I don't even know what came over me. I felt so much anger coursing through me, and so much power at the same time. It was almost intoxicating. I don't know what that was but if I was being honest, I didn't hate it.

After Abby drops me off at my house I take a shower. My head running through all the stuff that could happen with the coffin now open. Whatever was in there could be killing people right now and as much as I hate to admit it, it would be partly my fault. I should've been stronger. I'm strong enough to be one of the few people to come close to beating Klaus Mikaelson but not for whatever was in that damn coffin. Sighing I turn off the shower and step out. After I wrap the towel around myself I clear the fog from the mirror.

What the hell happened to me? Long gone was the carefree girl who hung out at the Grill with her best friends. My moss green eyes had lost their spark, my skin lost its glow. It's as if the supernatural world sucked the life out of me. Servant of nature my ass.

I walk out of the bathroom and walk into my room, with my father away on business I could walk around the house in my birthday suit and no one would know. Not like anyone would care. With Elena worried about Stefan, Caroline worried about Tyler and trying to keep Matt far away from danger, it seems as if the people I'd give my life for don't give a damn about me. Well Matt does, Matt always does. Sitting at my vanity I put on a necklace and a pair of hoop earrings my father got me for Christmas. After I brush my curls out, I throw on a random sports bra and sweatpants.

Throwing on some Nike's and a hoodie I grab my phone and walk out of the house. I put in my headphones and start to run to Grill. Luckily the town is small and not too far, I'll make it in about 15 minutes, 20 if I take my time.

 Luckily the town is small and not too far, I'll make it in about 15 minutes, 20 if I take my time