Part 16

Nae p.o.v

It's been a few days since I talked to Ty. I been ignoring her calls and texts. Q Still hasn't woke up yet. I honestly don't know what I want anymore. I'm never leaving q ever he is my oxygen, and I don't like girls ! But Ty just makes my stomach bubble. I don't know what to think. I took a shower and put on some ripped jeans a Jordan shirt and the gammas , I put on a blue bandana and some hoops in my ear with a big bun on top of my head. I put on some light makeup and got man man some cereal. Man man is starting school Monday ! He is getting so big it makes me sad . I want him to be my lil man forever , but I know that's not possible. He's growing so fast though, next thing you know he gonna have a little girlfriend and everything. I can see it now , ohh if he bring home any babies imma kill him! After man man ate his cereal we headed to this hospital . It was quite as we walked in, I walked into Q's room and suddenly got angry as fuck. His baby was all cuddled with him in his bed . He was still asleep and she was rubbing his chest womb. This bitch must wanna die today. I grabbed man man and sat him down in the chair . "Don't move man , no matter what " I said seriously . I was Finna whoop this bitch ass. I turned towards the bed and no words were said . I grabbed her by the weave and drug her off the bed. She yelled in pain and I hit her. I gave her a chance to get up and square off so I can whoop her ass like I really want to. We squared up and she swung I ducked and hit her in the stomach and grabbed her stomach and swung again . This time I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand. I slung her ass like a doll to the other side of the room . I heard man man laughing , witch through me off a little bit and she bit my leg. The fuck this bitch biting for? I smacked her ass in the face . I slug her to the ground and let go of her hair . I sat down in the chair and didn't say a word. "YOU FUCKING BITCH" she screamed . "Imma kill you bitch , then imma take Q and yo brother " she smirked . I laughed as security guards came in and dragged her away. I looked over at q who was wide awake. "When the fuck did you wake up ? " I asked confused. "Right before she bit the shit outta yo leg" he laughed that shit ain't funny that bitch tried to rip my fucken skin off I laughed. "Where the hell you learn how to fight like that ma " he asked curiously "just a little something I picked up" I laughed. I called the doctor into the room to let him know q was up. After 3 hours of waiting the doctor said q could be released from the hospital. We got his things together and left. I know my baby was hungry , we stopped at Popeyes to pick up some chicken.

Vote and comment 🔥🔥🔥🔥