chatper 2

**FRIDAY **

THANK THE LORD ITS FRIDAY !

mann its been hell of a week and today is the day me and man man move outta hell and into heaven ! i got up and hopped in the shower ,i got out lotioned my body and i put on my favorite perfume i got as a discount at victoria secret called mistery , it really was a mistery because i didnt know what it smelled like . i grabbed my red mario t-shirt i had cut to make a half shirt and my ripped overalls. i let one side hang down and put on some red and black jordan socks with my bred 11s . i decided to wear the throwbacks cause they still looked good. i went down stairs to make man man a bowl of cereal my baby would be 4 in 2 weeks i was proud of him . i made the ceral and went to wake him up . he looked so peaceful sleeping my lil lightskin cutie .. although we didnt have the same father . he still resembled my mother . he had her nose , eye brows and lips , just like me . he was lightskin because of his daddy . his daddy is a dead beat and dont care about shit especially his kids . "man man wake up ,i made u some cereal ." I said to him "thwank you nae ! you the bwest sister ever" he said with his adorable baby voice. "lets get you in the shower and brush them teeth first tho." I said smelling his morning breath. i put him in the tub and washed him .when he was done i pulled him out some clothes i bought him .i put him on a red and black polo shirt some cargos and the red and black 11s just like me so we would be matching. i took him down stairs and watched him eat .i had 30 mintues before i had to leave so i decided to take our picture and put it on instagram .. i put the caption as "you know i gotta keep man man with me " , after that i decided to turn the tv on for man man and leave him cheetos and jucies and his favorite candy skittles .if you get hungry man then eat this till i get back .i promise ill be back soon .dont leave out of my room and lock the door .if anyone tries to come in get under the bed until they leave . I love you "i donwt want yew to leave but ok .. i wove you too" he said a bit down. I knew he hated to see me leave but I had to. i hugged him and closed the door while he locked it .i really didnt want to leave man man with my sorry ass moma but i have to until we leave .i got to school and seen tank gettin out of her car . "hey bae .. i know you and tay wanna help me move into my apartment today !! pweaseeeee" i said in a baby voice. "ugh .. You know I got you girl " she retorted . "thank you girl you a life saver !" I said excited she agreed . " i know thats why im here !"
we walked into the school and i felt eyes on me i turned around to see that new boy lookin at me , maybe i should talk to him. he quickly looked away embarrassed .i continued to walk until i bumped into jmarcus . ugh i cant stand his ass . jmarcus is my rude ass , cheatin ass abusive ex . i was with him from 8th grade till 10th . he was so sweet at first , then we got to high school . it really does change people he went from jmarcus to j-money .he so call started to sell drugs and got into a gang .i tried to leave him but he threated me .i finally got away from him wen he lost interest in me and started to chase after other girls , thank god . "hey nae . u look sexy" he said with list in his eyes. "move jmarcus" I said in a serious tone . "im sorry for how i was treatin you . I miss you nae and really want you back. " fuck you jmarcus .you could never get me back I said furious he even tried to pull that shit . " mane fuck you then bitch" he said becoming angry . " remeber why you start changing ? Because I would let you fuck . You a punk ass nigga." I shot back . Anger flashed across his face as he slapped me .i hit the floor as a crowd started to gather .i heard a unfamiliar voice talking. "aye nigga anybody every told u that you dont put your hands on a fuckin lady." The voice shouted "nigga fuck you" jmarcus replied . Hater that all I heard was somone hitting lockers . i looked up to see that new boy fighting jmarcus . he was on top of jmarcus beating him in the face . i then seen security guard grabbing the new boy and jmarcus , then i felt hands grab me . I woke up in the principles office ."so what happen mrs. williams?" The principle asked curiously . Well i was walking in the hallway and i bumped into jmarcus . he was tellin me how he missed me and loved me and wanted me back . i told him he fucked up and could never get me back and thats when he hit me. i hit the floor and i heard voices . i looked up they were fighting. "mr. walker why were u guys fighting?" He asked the new boy . "well he hit shawty and i felt like he needed his ass whooped" he answered back truthfully. " ive heard enough . im goin to let you all go but if hear anything else i will expel you all and you wont graduate . and mr. smith you hit one more female and next time youll be in a cell son " we all left the office and went our separate ways until i felt someone grab my arm . it was the cute new boy . "hey my name is quan they call me Q . I think your beautiful , whats your name ? He ask curiously ."my names uh uh nae nae." I said obviously nervous . "well i just wanna know if i could take you out tonight nae nae" he said eager for my answer . i would love to but i cant im moving into my apartment today . I told him kinda excited . " I could help you " he retorted . "ohh no you dont hav-" come on just let me help beautiful he said cutting me off . " ugh okay u wanna ride home with me? " of course he answer showing his perfect set of shiny white teeth .when school ended i met Quan by the parking lot , he got in my car and we drove off.

Picture of man man at the top 😍😍 he is 3 will be 4 in 2 weeks