chapter 17

What it do wattpad im back now lol yall miss me ... im goin to consistently be updating now .. i didnt even know my story blew up like that y'all got me feeling good... anyways on to the story

Nae P.O.V

I'm so happy my baby is out of the hospital. I missed him so much, his baby mama better watch herself because I cut bitches. We got to try the apartment and Q was tearing that chicken up. "Babe? " i asked curiously . He looked up from his chicken and stared at me.. "i havent talked to tank in a few days imma go check on her. Imma leave man man with you. I love you baby and be waiting for me to come home home I said giving him a wink . I'm corny af.

I got in the car and started to feel guilty. I knew I wasn't going to see tank. Ty was blowing up my phone, so I told her I would come over. I got there and she answered the door in a nike sports bra and some gym shorts. Ty had a really nice body. I walked inside her house and sat on the couch. " so wasup? " I asked glancing at her tattoos on her stomach. I just wanted to see you she said smiling. "Well you saw me so I think it's time I bounce. " I said feeling awkward I made my way towards the door when she grabbed me and began kissing my neck. "You sure you wanna leave? " she asked in-between kisses. I was trying to decide Wat the hell was I about to do when she picked my ass up and threw me against the wall. I took deep breaths as she sucked on my neck. I just can't fight this shit nomore. Maybe I want her just as bad as she wants me. She slipped her cold hands into my pants and started rubbing my friend.. I don't know how to stop this and I'm not sure I want too. She pulled off my pants I was wet af.. this was all so wierd to me.. she picked me up and threw me on the couch.she kissed me again and began to go down.. a familiar noise interrupted us. I heard my phone ringing in my jacket pocket. I pulled it out to see Q was calling me. "I gotta take this " I said kind of glad the moment was stopped because I couldn't stop it. "Hello" I said trying to play it cool. "Nae can you bwring me back some skittkes? " man man asked adorably. Of course baby ill be home after a while. I said smiling. I hung up the phone and grabbed my pants. "I GOTTA GO " I said not making eye contact with her. She didn't say anything. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I got in my car regretting even coming over here. I really needa see my bestfriend tank.

InsecureOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara