chapter 6

nae nae P.O.V
im his girlfriend bitch who TF are you ? The girl said rudely . "wtf Q ? you got a girlfriend !!!! ohh hell nawl future bae my ass ! you just like the rest of them " I snapped
I walked away mad as hell . I know we not together but damn , he could have told me he had a girl friend ,and here i go thinkin he different then the others . It's cool im off that now , since Q was my ride home i decided to wait bye his car .i decided that from now on me and Q could no longer be friends or more than that . i waited for about 5 more minutes until Q came out the mall . only god knows what he was doin but at this point i reallly didnt care , like i said im off that now . "look im really really sorry .." Q said with guilt in his eyes. "no , you dont have to apologize to me .just take me home " I said trying to keep my composure. the rest of the car ride was filled with silence until i broke it . "soo Quantez .. why didnt u tll me you had a girl friend ?" I asked curiously . "truth is she doesnt make me ashappy as you do and i was gonna cut her off but this happened before i got the chance " he said not taking his eyes off the road. " I swear nae you the only girl i want .you make me happier than any other girl can .youmake me wanna change my life around and do better . i think I'm starting to fall for you nae and its not gonna just go away .look i know your mad at me but can please work this out i need you brenay williams ! please just forgive me . I didnt know what to think , of course after him saying that i just wanted to give and say fuck this arguement but my stubborness wouldnt let me .mwe stopped by to get man man and headed to my apartment . me and man man got out and went inside Q tried to follow but i wouldnt let him .he gave me a look of dissapointment and walked back to his car..

Quan's P.O.V

man i really fucked up . i broke it off with shanti at the mall .i really didnt need that dramma in my life .its funny how just yesterday i was talking to her for the first time and now im letting her slip away .i cant let this happen i know she got that nigga number that was setting up the mattresses i really tried not to make a big deal out of it but it pissed me off. i just know she gonna text that nigga .the shit is nerve wreking .i wanna just give up , loving bitches aint my type of thing . Nae just different to me she makes me feel good .i shoulda told her bout that hoe shanti but i thought i could handle it and wen she was ready i could cut her off. i have no idea how to get on nae nae 's good side again , I really messed up and i just dont know how to fix it .fuck it maybe love aint for me imma call one of the hoes outta my phone over wen i get to the trap .i aint got time for this shit . i got to the trap and of course them niggas was laying around smoking weed not doin shit . I went into my office and called black to the back . "aye dawg .. them grams was sent ? " I asked him eager to know ."yea dawg .. everything straight " he retorted . "alright .. good , nie call over some hoes .. this stress getting to me .. oan tell one of them niggas to roll me a blunt .." this Thot came over and did the usual .. after that i went home and crashed .. man this been a long day ill call nae tommorrow.

excuse my errors

tell me wat u think about the stories in the comments and what you think should happen next .. the more votes and comments the more updates

should nae forgive Q ?

is Q goin to change his ways ?

is this the last we've heard from shanti ?

whats goin to happen next ?

vote and comment