chaper 1

I woke up to the sound of my brother man man crying . I realized I was late for school ! God dammit I can't have one good day .Being a senior was not easy .The pressure of graduating knowing their will be no more school after this is hard. My name is nae nae I'm 5"7 light skinned with black curly hair . I'm black and white , my mama is black and my daddy is white , im a lighter complextion like my father but i look like my mama . I have a best friend named tiana , but we call her tank me and tank have been bestfriends since we were in diapers . She is the only person i trust. She let me stay with her when i had no place to go . My daddy died when i was 11 , and my mama is on drugs .. I guess she lost it after my daddy died and started using drugs , we dont ever get along .She cant even take care of here self let alone me or my brother . Tank is choclate with pretty hazel eyes , dimples and pretty teeth , she has a boyfriend named kiontay . kiontay is a freshman in college and has a nice future in front of him he comes from money but i know thats not why tank loves him . Speaking of boyfriends i dont have one . im single , i talk to a couple of guys but their all irrelevant ion have nobody thats special to me and im really not looking hopefully it just comes to me . im already late for school so i midazwell not go , but then again i want my credits . I hopped in the shower and quickly washed myself i got out and put on some camo pants a black and white jordan shirt with my retro 12s and jordan necklace . Since I was running late I threw my hair in a bun grabbed my book and my purse and headed out the door. When i got to school it was already 3rd period . I checked into Mr.parkers class and sat next to tank . Hey bae i said looking at her in a sexy face. "You so damn gay " she laughed . " i was finna be mad nae , i thought you aint come to school today .you had me bored last period ,you was gonna get a piece of my mind after school." She said in a serious tone . sorry i woke up late . luckily man man was crying or ill still be sleep , then i had to feed him and get him to sleep cause lord knows my sorry ass mama wasnt gone do it . She got 2 kids and cant even get herself together . As soon as i get this apartment this weekend me and man man gone be straight , with no more of my mamas problems . I said becoming upset just thinkin about my mother . "I feel you girl , but u needa get you a man and stop playin cause the niggas you talk to now aint wassup". She was right nobody was special to me I my feeling anybody , ain't nobody loyal. "I know girl, but im not finna stress it imma just let love find me." I meant it too . "Girl you should talk to ole boy over there .. he new and he sholl is staring at you." Tank said I immediately cut my eyes to the direction she was pointing. The new boy was cute . He was caramel , had a cute smile and nice dimples . He had deep waves with a clean cut look , im glad he didnt have that nappy look like all these lil freshman running around , maybe i should go talk to him he is pretty cute. " ill do it on my own time like i said i want love to find me !" I said to tank who was looking at her phone not paying me any attention. The rest of the day i was thinking about this apartment i was getting . i was so excited to be on my own ! Me and man man wont have to worry about anything , thank god i got that job at victoria secret and they payin me well .

I got to the house to see a black truck outside my house . It kinda had me nervous but i went in anyway . i went in to see my mama fucking a big black nigga on the couch ..I was beyond pissed man man was right there crawling on the floor . I picked him up and put him in my room and closed the door i went back downstairs and prepared myself for the agrument ahead of me . "what the fuck ma ? who is this nigga and why the fuck are u fucking him while man man is in the room !? " I was beyond pissed nd she knew it . I swear i cant wait till friday me and man man are LEAVING and we aint never coming back bitch ! I had hate in my eyes , I meant every word I said . "i dont care about yall kids anyway , yall aint done shit for me ! if i wanna fuck this nigga on my couch in my house then i can !" She said tryna defend herself. "fuck you .. we wont be back" . The man on the couch looked shocked . " Who is that joyce ? she bad , you want some more work then let me hit ha. " the man said "thats my daughter and idk have the lil whore then" I can't believe my mama just said that . The man got up and started to walk towards me. I felt beyond disrespected , knowin he wasnt that fast because he was big i ran to my room and got my pistol i bought in the 9th grade. I felt like i had to protect me and man man from all the danger my mama brought around , i got the gun and cocked it. I ran back to wear he was standing at the end of the hallway and pointed the gun at him. "bitch you better back yo big ass up before you be on the ground holding yo nuts ." I told him holding the gun lookin fearless. " ha lil girl you aint gone do shit with that gun .nie come here" the man said . I shot it at his hand as he reached it out. "ouch lil bitch !!!" He cried out . Get the fuck out my house before i end yo life !! "this wont be the last of me lil bitch .. imma kill you !! remember the name black ." He told me as he left . I knew it was a must i get out this house !!

Like or nah .. Fixing my corrections 🙌🙌