Chapter 13

Q p.o.v

I woke up to my phone ringing . I looked to see it was jake , maybe he found out who killed black. I answered the phone it a low tone. "Wassup ?" I asked "come to the trap " he said in a nervous voice. "Why ? " I asked suspiciously. "just do it motherfucker " he said angrily."Who Tf you talkin too " I asked pissed he raised his voice at me . "Just get down here And come alone." He said quickly and hung up . Something in my gut told me something was wrong . Why this nigga want me to come alone ? And who the hell he think he was talking too . I called up pat , one of my niggas I trust and. Told him to watch out at the trap just incase some shit pop off . He agreed so I made my way to the trap. I grabbed my keys off nae's dresser and headed out . "Where you Goin nigga ?" Nae asked curiously . I'm Goin to the trap I'll be back as soon as I'm done baby I love you . I kissed her passionately and smacked her ass . Nae had a fat ass , it make me wanna not go nowhere , but jake might got some more info on black . I can keep him waiting a little bit . I scooped up nae and ran up the stairs with her in my hands to the bed room . I layed her on the bed and kissed her neck . I took off her shirt and bra , I kissed down her stomach and cuffed her breast . I know she not ready for sex so I just wanna tease her . I rubbed her clit through her clothes and she blew her breath hard . I smirked and kissed her lips . "I love you nae " I said honestly I got up and left . I headed to the trap. I got there and nobody was there except Jacob . I walked in and capped up jake . "So wassup nigga ? Wats so important I had to leave my lady to come here ? " I said thinking of nae . " I got some more info for you boss " jake said shaking . The fuck is wrong with this nigga . He was acting wierd as fuck . "Lemme hear it " I said Impatiently. "A nigga name stank did it , stank and black been had beef for a while and he supposedly put a hit out on black ." He said "where did u hear this from " I asked curiously . "You know the streets talk boss " he said looking around . "Aye motherfucker why u acting so fucking nervous , you have need been like this . You shaking like a bitch on a pole . " I said becoming angry . Just as I was about to pull out my 9 two niggas ran out the closet . I Heard shots and felt a burning pain in my chest . I hit the floor and my vision began to fade .

10 votes and comments 💪🔥 I'll post the next chapter