The funeral chapter 21

Q p.o.v

Baby girls funeral is today . I found the strength to get up this morning . I feel horrible , I can't believe my baby girl is gone . She was my world ! If I could take her place I would no hesitation . I just wish I could see my baby girl one last time . I really appreciate how nae has been here for me ! No other females would do that or deal with my constant mood swings . I feel like I left my baby girl down and I feel like I let God down . Sometimes I think about suicide but remember that real niggas handle they problems. I got dressed in my black suit and tie and waited on nae .. She was wearing a black dress and black pumps with her hair curly . Man man was wore a black suit with a white bow tie . We all got into the car and proceeded to the church . The preacher talked about how you should appreciate the times spent with a person than just sayin why did they have to leave . It really opened my eyes and showed how thankful I should be to still be here with the people I have In my life . After the funeral ending I was very silent . People gave me their condolences and I silently thanked them . I had to be strong for my baby girl. I know she don't wanna see her daddy down and out . A couple of days past and I still barely talk to anyone not even nae . She understands though , she just lets me be until I come to her . "baby come here " she said softly I did as I was told and went . She kissed me slowly and tightly hugged me . I felt nothing but love . I lead her to the bed and laid her down. I kissed her body and starred into her eyes . She got on top and and sat up . She laid on my chest and we fell asleep .

Nae P.o.v

q has been so sad lately . I know I can't feel his pain but I try to make him feel better . I haven't talked to Ty in a while she doesn't text me as often . I watched Bae sleep as I laid on his chest . I got up and decided to go to the mall because man man kept bothering me about Goin . I kissed Q and told him I'll be back shortly . I got to the mall and took man man to foot locker . I let him pick out any three shoes he wanted and we left .i bought me some blue and white kds , a pair of foams , and some Free runs cause Yall know I love Nike ! Man man got hungry so we went to the food court we sat down ate Chinese food and watched the people walk by. To my surprise I seen Ty holding hands with a really pretty girl. I was lowkey upset but I played it off as we exchanged uncomfortable glances . I knew it was time to go ! We grabbed our stuff and left . I couldn't get the jealous rage I had outta my system . I took man man home and called Ty . It rang twice before she answered "hello" she said softly . I'm coming over there so if you gotta hoe there they better be gone wen I leave ! I hung up the phone and sped over there . I banged on the do and pushed her aside as I walked in . "WTF TY ! SO YOU JUST GONE BE ALL AT THE MALL WITH THAT TIRED ASS HOE ! smh you really blow me ! " I yelled angrily . Why do you care nae ? Yo confused ass don't know what you want and Ian got time for that ! One minute you act like I'm yours and the next you straight up ignore me she said coming in my face. "fuck you Ty ! " I said pissed I angrily bumped her while walking towards the door when she pulled me back into a kiss. The kiss got heated . She pulled me onto the couch and laid me on top of her she rubbed my ass and lower back as we kissed . I could feel myself getting wet af . I got up and grabbed her hand . I lead her down the hallway to her room. I pushed her on the bed and got back on top of her . I kissed her neck and chest then her lips again. She turned me over and took off my shirt and bra . She licked my nipples and kissed my neck . This girl was driving me crazy ! She unzipped my pants and gave me a excited look . " look how wet you is baby" she said sticking her fingers inside me . I moaned as she tried to stick 3 in . She started off slow and began to pick it up . I was enjoying every minute of it . She opened my legs wider and stuck her face in . She licked and sucked my spot . She stuck her tongue in and out of me and I couldn't hold back anymore . I came all over her face and she kept sucking ! I started whining and she smirked she came up and kissed me all over . " I got something for you . I'll be back " she smirked . She came back with a dildo . "Can I use it babe ? " she smirked I nodded and she began to put it on . She slowly entered me and I moaned . She started off teasing me with slow long strokes I blew my breath and she laughed and she picked up the pace. She turned me around and started hitting me from the back .. We went for like 20 more mins then I collapsed on the bed. That was by far the best sex I ever had .

Ohh shit 👀👀👀
Comment and vote