chapter 18

I pulled up in tanks drive way and got out. I miss my bff. She been distant lately. I don't know What she got going on but Imma find out. I walked to the door and Rang the bell. Tank opened the door with a surprised look on her face. "Hey girl " she said trying to play off the look she just gave me. How you been? Can I come in I asked confused. "Ifs really not a good time right now nae. " she said uneasily. What's up with you tee? You been acting so different . " Imma call you later girl I gotta go. With that being said she slammed the door in my face. That was very wierd, she had never done that. I got in the car and drove home to my babies.

Q P.O.V

Imma find Jake bitch ass. That bitch actually set me up! He gone wish he would have killed me. That bitch ass nigga prolly set up black too. It's a shame how niggas do we grew up together. Just a example of Why u can't trust everybody. That nigga ain't nowhere to be found. Scary ass nigga. I needed to pick up Jordan and take her out. She prolly misses her daddy. Me and man man got in the car and went to keekee house.. I got there and the door was wide open wtf. I went into the house and it was empty. No furniture, no lights , Nothing. I went into every room and stopped and Jordan's room. My heart dropped into my stomach seeing my baby girl lying there naked and practically not breathing. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her running to the car I got in and drove too the hospital. Imma kill that bitch how tf can she let somebody hurt my princess. I got to the hospital and ran in with man man behind me. " I NEED A FUCKEN DOCTOR! " I cried out. Lord please don't take my baby from me. The doctors grabbed her and look her away. I lost my cool and punched a hole into the wall. I sat in the chair and put my head in my hands. "Don't cry Q" man man said patting my head. I can't help but to cry my little girl is hurting an there is Nothing I can do to fix it . I couldn't save her and no telling what happen to her. I should have been there for her.. daddy should should have been there..

Nae P.O.V

I got to the apartment and nobody was there. I called Q but didnt get a answer .called 3 more times and he finaly picked up . Where tf you at i said angrily . "NAE PLEASE NOT RIGHT NOW " he semi yelled . Just come to the hosiptal . He hung up in my face. The hospital ? I instantly became frightened . I sped to the hospital praying that it wasnt as bad as i thought. I walked into the hospital and seen Q and man man sitting there. Q looked like had been crying for a long time. I walked over to the chair beside him and sat down. "What's going on I asked looking at the hurt in his face. "I found Jordan naked and unconscious at keekee's house " he talked with so much pain in his voice. Tears began to fall down his face and I decided to hold him. "It's going to be Okay " I comforted him the best I could. The doctor called out the family of Jordan walker. We stood as he walked over us. "Jordan has been raped and has a serve injury to the head. She is in a coma. I'm sorry to tell you this but children around Jordan's age rarely survive injuries this severe to the head. You all can go in and see her if you like." Thank you doctor Q said sadly .. I can't believe this shit

Vote and comment