Chapter 11: Let's spy

Start from the beginning

"I don't know baby, you tell me," Taehyung mumbles when he walks passed you with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Taehyung," Jimin speaks. "Tell me truthfully, I did not tell you to marry me when I was drunk right?"

"Erm no, not really" Taehyung replies honestly, "You told me you wanted to name your child after me actually."

"I did?"

"You did?" Ariel asks. "Imagine calling him, TAEHYUNG GET DOWNSTAI- Ah my head~"

You begin to silently listen to your friends conversation as you sip on to your coffee since you really can't be asked to utter any words out of your mouth. You actually can't thank the lord enough for not having work today or else the amount of appointments you'd have to cancel is unimaginable.

Seeing you sitting silently, Jimin calls, "Y/n, I wonder who you begged to be your boyfriend this time!"

Jimin and Ariel both burst into small giggles as they both know how everytime you get drunk, you'd either text Yoongi saying you need to pee or you'll get a grip of any guy you see and promise them to be their girlfriend and never leave them alone.

"Tae, you were sober," Ariel laughs, "Did she ask you out too?"

You observe Taehyung still silently, interested in his response as you obviously don't remember anything you did last night.

You just pray you didn't say or do anything crazy to him.

"Nah," Taehyung answers Ariel's question, "I don't remember her saying anything much than wanting to go Disneyland."

"Disneyland?" Jimin asks, "Ariel did you want to go disneyland?"

"What? No!" Ariel chants.

"All of you liars!" You burst, "It must've been one of you! You guys know better than anyone how I imitate people when I'm drunk."

Taehyung takes a glance at you when you speak before he continues to mix some ingredients in a light green bowl placed on top of the counter.

"Oh yeah!" Both of your friends finally clock as they look at each other with huge eyes.

You guys continue to have your breakfast and except for you, Ariel and Jimin make themselves feel at home. You carry on as well as arguing back with Jimin while Ariel facepalms herself every once in a while. Little do you know the fourth person in the room is gazing at you and softly smiling at your lovable whining.

"I think we should go home, we troubled him enough," You insist getting up from the sofa.

"What? But we just started watching the movie!" Ariel moans as Taehyung offered to watch a movie on his big screen and all of you agreed. Obviously, you're starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Y/n, I swear you love this movie?" Jimin questions as he blinks at you innocently, "WhT do you want to leave all of a sud- Are you trying to send us home!?"

"Wah-" Before you could reply Ariel interrupts.

"Huh? Is that how it is?! You're trying to kick us out so you can have fun watching movie with this handsome, isn't it?"

"What? No, no!" You say as you wave your hands at them in denial. "I just want to go home because,erm..." You try to think of an excuse, "Paperworks! I have a lot of paperworks to do!" You point in victory as if you just solved the hardest puzzle in the world.

"But it's Saturday, you never work during the weekends," Jimin blinks at you with a blank face.

"Y/n... ARE YOU LYING TO US NOW?!" Ariel grows overdramatic like she is, "Gosh! If you want to spend time with him, just say so!" Ariel begins to wipe off her imaginery tears on her cheeks.