Chapter 7: Informal appointment

Start from the beginning

"You know I really need help. It wasn't easy for me either. You know what? Forget it, I'll just book an appointment tomorrow."

Okay, now you can't tell the difference between him acting offended or really being offended.

Hmm, you start to wonder if you're even available for him when you clock about Hoseok informing you that this whole week is actually completely packed. You not only just have your appointments with your patients, but you also have to meet Yoongi. There's no way in hell you're missing that! And most importantly, you have your sense of humanity in you so how could you possibly turn your back towards someone in-need of your help, be it your patient or your neighbour.

"Wait, Tae-" while trying to stop him, you subconsciously grab onto his wrist, while you're still seated, to stop him from walking out of the room.

He raises both of his eyebrows this time. "Tae? I don't remember us becoming close to the point that I've gone from Mr Kim to Taehyung and now Tae?"

He reveals his boyish grin. Oh for goodness sake if you see that smile on his face one more time- stay loyal to Yoongi, stay loyal to Yoongi Y/n!

"Shut up." You pull a straight face at him as you look up to the standing man while you're still seated on the couch. "My whole week is full, I don't think you can get any appointment until next week."

Something changes. His expression is unreadable. Just something in the atmosphere got a turning point just as soon as you said that. It's like his face just dropped. As if all his hopes have been crashed and he's lost all that patience he's been holding on for so long.

"I mean-"

"It's fine." He cuts you off as he escapes his wrist from your grip and he looks away, making it harder for you to even view his face.

"Forget it. I guess it wasn't worth it afterall." With that said, the man continues to walk away from your living room and to the hallway. You chase after him and position yourself at your door with your arms open wide.

"You're not going anywhere." You stop him.

Taehyung stares at you for 5 seconds and then silently puts his hand in his pocket.

"Up until now, I just wanted help... you're making me want more now."

It's as if what he said just went passed your ears as you simply just continue to stand before him with a determined, yet cute expression on your face. Failing to hide his smirk, Taehyung steps forwards to get closer to you while you stand like a statue before him.

Leaning more forward to match your petite height, he gently asks, "So you want me to stay?"

"Yes." You answer like a small stubborn child at this point.

"You know, as a therapist, you must've heard that actions have consequences right?" He asks in a flirtatious tone this time.

"Yes- Wait what-"

"I told you I needed help."

"Yeah, and I'm here for you," You confirm for him.

His grin grows wider at your answer, "Do you know what I need help with?"

"Your alcoholism duh?" You state the obvious.

You say that while only focusing on his handsome face that grows even more gorgeous when he smiles. This is all until a hand snakes around your waist so lightly that you don't even realise until his hand finally reaches your back and he pulls you closer directly to him.

You instantly forget how to breath and feel the need to choke your saliva out but you try your best to prevent it.

"T-taehyung," You struggle, "What are you doing?"

"Well originally my plan was to get rid of my alcoholism but I think I will be needing some help with some of my desires too." He winks.

"W-what?"

"Just wanted to know if I had your consent." He says while he abruptly uses his other arm to hold onto you like some couple.

Wait, hold on, this is happening too quickly. You just met like few days ago, you don't even know this guy but you kind of do but this is wrong because he's your patient but like he's kinda hot- wait no! What are you saying, oh my gosh what is happening?!

"Looks like I got my answer." He interrupts your thoughts.

"Huh?" You sound like a lost child again.

As if you weren't already that close before, he tilts his head more forward and closer to your ear, smelling your hair. His breath tickling your exposed neck and you could almost feel his chin on your neck too.

"Thank you for volunteering to help me, doc." He seductively whispers.

You don't know what kind of mantra or black magic that whisper contained but that whisper felt like some ice cubes being dropped down your entire body.

As he removes his touch from you, his boyish grin is no longer there. It's more like a charming, grown man that is all too aware of his control over you all of a sudden, despite him being your patient and you being his doctor.

You subconsciously move aside and make space for him to leave your place and everything else just becomes a blur as all you can think of is what he whispered to you. What did he mean by that? Aren't you supposed to help him with his alcoholism? What other desire could there be? Are you stupid or is he just messing with you?

Whatever it is, what your biggest worry is... how are you going to sleep tonight after that little 2 second interaction you just had with your super hot neighbour?

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
To be continued
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚