"Sandhya what the hell was your problem?"Rohan asked while shooting daggers in her way. She gulped audible and seductively smiled towards Rohan.

"Pinky take him and go to class."I interfered in between them and hoping pinky would understand my intention,she just nodded her head to me and dragged Rohan to our classroom.

"He asked question and he didn't listen to me. That's not fair."

"Sandhya,when did you stop doing this. They love eachother,and she loves Rohan for his personality, behaviour. Not for money,she was not like you who runs after money. So keep far away from them and this is my first and last warning to you."I said

"Mee too. Keep it in your mind, otherwise you have to taste my punch right across your face and trust me you will not like that right."bhav said and we two made our way to classroom. I heard her cursing from our back but we didn't care at all.

Some other day

Dhruv family and our family regularly meeting, sometimes in our home and sometimes in his house.

One day I woke up early in the morning so I decided to do carrot halwa my favourite. Before my parents wake-up I completed doing halwa. My mom said to give some halwa to dhruv's family while going for college and she packed it.

Dhruv's pov.......

I was in my balcony talking on phone withy clients and I saw Nithya coming in our home. We became friends now she forgive me and I like to irritate her. Suddenly one idea popped in my head and I smirked seeing Nithya. I went down and hide behind main door to scare Nithya.

"Booo"I said and came in front of Nithya,she was scared her one hand is on her chest and she is breathing heavily. I laughed seeing her.

"Dhruv......."she screamed my name probably irritate of my action and laughing. My mom came from kitchen running towards us"what happened Nithya"my mom asked very concerned. My whole family likes her so much.

"Aunty, nothing"

"You will pay for this."Nithya said and make her way towards my mom.

"Aunty here mom told me to give you this."she handed a box to my mom.

"What's this"mom asked.

"Carrot halwa aunty I made it in the morning. So mom packed it for you."

Carrot halwa I love that,I will complete it whole by myself only.

"Carrot halwa,you know Nithya Dhruv likes carrot halwa very much. He can complete it by himself."

Did your mom read your mind. How can she tell exact what you think.

Because she is my mom and she knows me very well.

"Ohhh"Nithya said and turned to face me.

"Come Dhruv let's have it."

"Ok"I made my way towards dinning table.

"Aunty I will leave now I have to attend college."she was smiling.

"Wait Nithya, Dhruv will drop you at college."mom said and eyed me I just shrug my shoulder "ok I will drop you,wait."

I completed my breakfast and me and Nithya went towards car and hopped in"to college."

"Hello Antony,how are you."

"I'm fine Nithya how are you."

"Fine"she smiled and about to start a conversation I interrupted her "Nithya,stop talking I worked till 2 am last night. I want to take a small nap,so please be silent."she just nodded her head and smiled towards me.