My life.

When I was 3 I lived in Bolivar ohio. I lived with my grandparents on my mom's side and all of her side of the family I know. Like all of her siblings except for Shaun Shannon and Aleda. She has 8 siblings including Syndey and Becky their foster children. 10 children including her nieces and nephews. my mom's side is were most of the family comes from. We moved out when I was 4 we moved to Ellet Akron Ohio. We always visited my dad's mom aka nana and visited mama sue aka bubbie and papa. Whenever I was 6 we moved to Malvern Ohio. A few days later I turned 7 and met my best friend. I was  in homeschool in kindergarten through second and I went to second grade in Brown local schools. Me and Arianna have been best friends ever since. I am now in grade 6. in 4th grade my best friend since birth died... my nana. me and her were hip and hip did EVERYTHING TOGETHER. then she died of lung and liver cancer. the last thing I did for her was sing someone like you by Adele to her. This year my great grandma Ethster died of old age. so I lost two people that were important to me and had so many memories with died. then my cat Thomas Boots died of leukemia. he ran away and died. he used to cuddle on my face and fall asleep. I miss all of them. I almost forgot an hour after my grandma Ethster died my uncle got in a car crash. he didn't die but it was a drunk driver that hit him. But I am sort of happy. My friend Raine and Arianna were there for me. and I now have 4 new baby girls in my life. Aubrey, Maddy, Tori, and Caroline. They are all from my mom's side. My dad's side has Dakota, Morine, and James Jr. My dad lost both of his parents and almost all of his dad's brothers. oh yeah a year after his mom died his uncle Whoo died. yes. that was his real name. not a nickname. I have been through a lot. I will never forget those who I have lost. But I also have to move on with my life. thank you. all of this actually happened. it all tore me apart. but i healed. Bye..