Building stuff.

Ok I am fricking tired of having to make sure my stupid Windows are closed at all times. I am sick and tired of construction workers parking their vehicles next to my brother and sisters swingset. Ok so my school is building a new school next to my house. it sucks. I just want to lay out in the sun during the summer, but NO I can't wear my bathing suite. I am afraid someone of them are perverts. Plus there is a company called O-Tex just up the road. we are for sure they are perverted. My  mom and sister was walking back home from the grocery store and a dude that worked there tried to pick my mom up for a night. And this dude was in his car and pulled up to us and says "SHUSH!"  laughs, and drives away. What?  Like what is that supposed to mean? He was a weird dude. so anyway my street is now going to be the place for main traffic. It sucks. We are probably going to move like 4 months. I repeat maybe to Raine and Gracie. it's not decided. We used to be the only road that was like unknown. we liked it that way. I want to move but if I do I have demands.

1. be able to visit friends.

2. be able to talk to them

3. have like a day out with them or something.

Thats all for today. Thank you.