Raine.

I am crying. I just pretty much lost my 2nd best friend. I didn't want to put up with her jokeing and confronted her then she blocked me. It hurts. She is pretty much my best friend. I told her everything. She blocked me. My friend, was jokeing around, but I sort of like him so it hurt my feelings. He pushed me and said he didn't care about me. So it hurt my feelings. I didn't sit with her on the bus so she blocked me for not likening her jokes and not sitting with her. Mind you my best friend sat next to me. I wasn't about to tell my first best friend to move. I love her like a sister. I really do. She has always stood up for me. I hope she unblocks me. She is the best person to be friends with. Her username on here is raine744. She is an amazing person. If she read this book to support me then she would probably unblock me.

Moving on. I finally have my concert today. I have to be there by 6:30 so my friend Cassady can do my hair. It's really cool looking. I would take a picture, but I don't have a camera. So

I have to get ready and pick out outfit. so bye. Ps Follow rain744 if you like this book so far. and comment to tell me what you think and so I know what to rant about next. Thankyalls.