Vacation?!

Next Day
In the morning

Nancy's POV

I woke up....

"What the heck is that dream?"
I laugh,but then i noticed the stuffs here are different from my room.Then someone came in,then my eyes widened when i realized that it is true!!!!!

Jungkook came in,looking fresh in his black cargo short and a plain white vneck tshirt

(So this is what happened that night😂)

"Vacation?!!Vacation you say?!!Heck!i don't have time for vacations jungkook!!Leave me alone!!"

I started hitting him,but he's like it doesn't affect him.

"This is not a vacation but kidnapping jungkook!!!Get me back there!!!"

I shouted at him while trying to break free.This guy even hand cuffed me!!!

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!"

"I'll let you free,in one condition" he said

"And what is that huh?!!!!You want money?!!Is that who you are now?!!"

He laugh so i got more pissed

"I don't need your money"

"Then what is it?!!!"

He move his face closer to me while staring at me in the eyes.I move back,getting nervous of his closeness.

"Let's start again....until we get married"

My eyes widened.

I laugh sarcastically

"Are you out of your fvcking mind?!!!"I hit him again.

"Don't use those words on me"

"I don't care!You're not the boss of me!Your crazy!!You kidnapped me just because of that?!!!" I yelled

"Why?will you agree anyway?"

"Hell no!!"

His forehead knelt
"Don't curse on me,and....you admit you're still inlove with me"

I shook my head

"Oh!Don't assume jungkook!I didn't say anything that day!"

"Then why did you kiss back?"

I swallowed hard

Ok!I'm out of words!!!

"Asshole!!A shitty desperate kidnapper!!You fvc--hmph!!!" I felt his soft lips on mine.

I quickly pushed him.

"Pervert!"

"You sadistic psycho women" he whispered.

"And when did i become a sadistic psycho?!Aren't you supposed to be called that?!"

He chuckled

I hit him again.Then he hugged me tightly.So i was struggling but he's too strong!!

"Just sleep for now baby" he said softly

I didn't listen to him and still tried to get out from his hug but i got tired and weak,for a second i fell asleep.

End of flashback!

I glared at him and grab the pillow then throws it at him.

"How dare you!!" I yelled

"Yah!You just woke up!" He said and ducked.

"Yeah!!and now I'm full of energy to beat the hell out of you!!" I grab another pillow to throws at him.I got surprised when he suddenly got so close,i pushed him using the pillow but he took it from me and throws it somewhere then he got a hold of my wrist and pinned me down on the bed.