Chapter 29

( i changed something about eunwoo on the Chapter title"after 5 years"... Just Reread the part where Nancy's dad decided to put her in the company)

4 months has passed since i finished my training...and now me and Eunwoo will take care of it for 5 months.

I told mom and dad to have a vacation, since i found out that they're not taking care of themselves well because they're worried about me.

"Congratulations you two!Please take care of our company well" mom said excitedly

"Ofcourse Mom/Sure"

This will be my 1st day of work.Just wearing a simple clothes with leather jacket.

(That's her office)

It looks luxury now,the last time i came here was before i graduated highschool

It looks luxury now,the last time i came here was before i graduated highschool. I became busy that's why i didn't have the time to visit this.

"Do you need something else?"

"No"

I didn't visit here for years so I'm not familiar with it i can see dad work so hard for this.

" I'm all okay now thanks" i said at the guy who guided me in my father's office.

He nodded and left. Because he seems to noticed that i wanted to be alone now.

I looked out of the window and sigh when i thought of something..

I'm an adult now and i have to be more independent,i don't need anything...family and my friends is more important for me.The people I've been trusted,the people didn't even think of betraying me, those who became selfless for me.

The day was kinda exhausting,Eunwoo just introduced me to the employees.The employees doesn't seem to have a problem with me..maybe because they already know me?Well i think half of our employees was dad's trusted people.Outsider can't just apply a job here,and most of the employees here are our relatives.

The company got more powerful.I can see how hard my dad work for this for 5 years,while i was just lying on the bed unconscious.

I didn't eat dinner today because i don't have the appetite...i came out of my room wearing a camisole and short.I went to the kitchen and just took the milk i stop when i thought of something...

I put it back in the fridge and just made a hot chocolate.I sits on the couch here in the livingroom and turned on the tv.

Eunwoo is out somewhere for awhile and I'm the only one left here.I got bored on the tv so i went back upstairs to the balcony with the hot chocolate i made.