where are you???

Apollo pov

I went back to the throne room. All the rest of the Gods and Goddesses were looking at me. 

"The moon, sun and the sea will go west find the corporate,

To find out where he may be,

At the end of the day, they'll find him in a different way"

I repeat what the oracle said. Everyone was thinking of what this could mean.  Then a thought pop up in my head. It was like a lightbulb.

" Me, Uncle P and Artemis need to be demigods," I say

My father thinks about this for a while. Then he gave me a look asking the question 'why'.

" He right Gods and Goddesses can't go so if they were demigods they could go and the prophecy was talking about the sun, moon and the sea, " Athena said to father

" Okay we will turn them into demigods tomorrow first we need to tell everybody about what is happening,"  

I went home and cry for the loss of my love. We just got together the thing I want for a long time. Then when it finally happens he has to disappear. I have always had trouble in love. I just hoped that this time would be different. I will make sure this love is different.

 I heard a knock on the door through my sobbing. I wipe my tear away checked my self in the mirror. I looked okay so, I went and answer that door. It was my sister she seen straight through my mask she hugged me. I just broke down sobbing I couldn't take it anymore. I miss you so, much Percy please come back to me.

I posted today because I haven't posted in the while but check my profile for the schedule