I become a God

Percy pov

When I made it back to the throne room I slammed my sword on to the ground. I close my eye when I hear flashs. When they were all done I turn around.

" Hey guys what up" I ask

You could basically see the gods and goddesses facepalm.

" Nothing much just looking for you" Answer Apollo

" Would you become a god" question Zeus

" Can I visit my mom, step dad and lite sister Elizabeth" I ask almost immediately

" Yeah "

" Okay I accept " I answer

All the God look surprised. I don't blame them I did turn down god hood two times.

"Ο Δίας μου δίνει τον Περσέα Τζάκσον γιό του Θεού του Ποσειδώνα " (I Zeus hereby give Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon godhood)

The fate flash in and all said at the same.

" We hereby make Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon god of loyalty, assassins, night, light, dark, and, natural disasters"

At that I started to black out the last thing I saw what everybody shocked faces.

Artemis Pov

After they flash my brother figure to the  infirmary. We all sat down in are throne and started to talk about if we should make him Olympian.

" He to powerful to not be Olympian " I said

" Maybe he could take over Olympus good thing he the god of loyalty" My dad said

We all agree with him. Most people want him to be Olympian . The only to the didn't were Ares and Dionysus.

" All in favor of make Perseus Olympian raise your hand" Apollo said

The only ones that didn't was Ares and Dionysus. That a big shocker notice the  sarcasm.

"We should go check on Percy now " Hermes said

When we got there he was awake looking at his self in the mirror. When he turn around you could see that he change. He was now 6'3 and he use to be 6'1. Also his hair dark as night and a strip a grey through it from holding the sky.

Then his eye stay the same. They were still sea green. When I turn to lool at my brother he was just staring at percy with a blush on his face. It wad kinda funny really.

" So, we decided to make you Olympian " Uncle Poseidon said

" Oh ok" Percy said looking at Apollo with a blush

Then I figured it out. Percy has a crush on my brother. Why didn't I realize it earlier when he told us he was in love with someone else. That why he cry on Apollo shoulder.

" So, who do you have this crush on" I said with a smirk

" You know don't you" He asked

I nodded everybody look at me stunned.

" how do you know and I don't" asked Aphrodite

" because I learned how to hide my heart from you " answer Percy

"How" Aphrodite questions

" Not telling "

" Ok fine but I will find out" She said with a smirk

" Believe you but I bet you 100 drachma that it at least take you 150 year"

"Deal"

" so, who your crush" I said again with another smirk

He mumbled something and ran. That when we all ran after him. Fuck he fast  even faster then Hermes. Then he did something no one expected he jumped off Olympus.

My father use the winds to bring him back up . When he went to run again Apollo and me tackled him to the ground.

"So, who your crush" I said bluntly

" Apollo " He finally answer