#YeonJi# & @TaeRyeong@

📍Campsite

Ms.Hwang, Ms. Choi, Mr. Lee and Mr. Kang all went to the campsite a little while later. They saw their kids as they went to them and hugged them. "Ya, What happened to you, are you alright?" Ms. Hwang said and ruffled Yeji's hair. "Why are you guys together again?" Yeji said to her mom as she looked at Yeonjun's mom, hugging him. "Oh, we have our entertainment together. "Oh really? Can me and Junie join?" She said and her mom raised a brow. "Kid, you didn't tell me you are with Yeonjun?!" She said and squealed. "Eomma, shush!" She said and earned a glare from some people. Ms. Choi in the meantime was looking at his son, happy that he's safe. "I'm just- so happy that your alive.." she said and cried. "Well, Eomma. Can we visit that entertainment of yours" he said and she nodded. "Ofcourse." She said and hugged him once again. Their parents then talked in the meantime as Yeji and Yeonjun looked at the campsite. "Its so scary now.." she said and looked at the dark building in front of them. "I know.." He said and putted his arms around her shoulder.

Mr. Kang and Lee were talking to Taehyun if something happened wrong or anything to Chaeryeong, while taehyun felt uncomfortable. "Dad, let's just not make him nervous, we almost died, give him a break" Chaeryeong said laughing nervously. "Oh that's true. Mian" he said and talked with Mr. Kang. "So, I have a request kids" Mr. Kang said and the 2 raised a brow. "Would you like to do a modeling job for a while? Someone in the convention hall we made asked about you 2 If you'd love too.." He spoke and Chaeryeong asked. "What brand and when?" "Chanel and maybe more" Mr. Kang said and the they nodded. "Around this weekend." He added and the 2 were excited. They all went home as they slept in their homes, happy their back.

📍 H&C entertainment

The duo were given some dances and they taught the beginners and would befriend them. It was fun for them, teaching some techniques of dancing and tips of what to do. The students would cheer for the duo to do some dances and show what they can do. And they were enlightened and happy to do so. They were so proud, when they taught them well. The children they taught, turned into kpop idol trainees and some became dance machines that would teach some people as well. Yeji and Yeonjun would spend their time dancing some partner ones and some hip-hop songs, since that is their gig.

"This is so fun! Especially when it's with you❤"

📍 Photo shoot for Chanel

The two had the best photos together, they had one photo that was taking it like a couple. and when they did, the photographer was very impressed. From how they really look like a power couple. "Amazing!" The photographer said and looked the two who were flustered, as their photos were making them close to each other. They had real fun there, making fun of each others photos, taking photos of each other and they do some Selcas. It's a memorable time for them and would love to do it maybe one more time. They would visit the convention hall and have some fun, chatting together and doing fun games there. It's been a blast with each other..
"I wish we could do this forever~"

"Ofcourse we would, I'll protect you and be with you.. forever"

And that's it for the endings! Thank you for reading this story and I hope you will enjoy my other story, 'Reality Show'!❤😊⭐