Run, and hide..

It's finally the day of the gala and they're all wearing fancy clothes and stuff. The decision has been made and that they will wear masks instead. But for Taehyun, he felt like something's wrong with the gala. He's been observing the people surrounding him now, with Chaeryeong and that's what they did when they were together. Being Watson and Sherlock Holmes. They then wore their clothes and masks. They weren't allowed to bring phones but how the gut feeling of Taehyun was arising, he and Beomgyu brought theirs in case.

What TXT wore was impressive clothing as they fitted a fairytale-like theme.

As for ITZY, they wore some stunning fierce but feminine clothing

(Yuna's clothing)

(Lia and Ryujin's clothing)

(Chaeryeong and Yeji's clothing )

And they matched it with gold masks

They all went to the ball together and Taehyun told the others about his bad feeling. The time being, it was still early at around 8:30 pm and their going to the gala. They went inside and saw many people dancing and enjoying while it lasts.. it was quite cold inside and outside. But the boys were luckily wearing jackets and capes for Beomgyu and Kai.

Yuna and Ryujin was lucky as well, Yuna was wearing long sleeves at Ryujin was wearing a cape but it was mini. The girls were shivering. As Kai looked at them, he told the boys and they gave their jackets and as Ryujin and Yuna gets their capes.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much" Lia said to Soobin as he putted the jacket on her. It was oversized for her and that made Soobin laugh at the cuteness. When they danced there on the dance floor, Taehyun can't help it but feel like someone's watching them .. He then tapped Yeonjun's back.

"Yah, Hyung I feel like someone's watching us.." He said and Yeonjun laughed.

"Just enjoy this moment, and of course there is look at the people" he said which made common sense.

"But I think you should listen to the boy.." yeji said and Yeonjun nodded. Meanwhile, Soobin and Lia were lining up for food.

"Wow, this looks delicious." Soobin said getting a cupcake.

"Yeah, so, want some of this?" She said holding a skewer with marshmallows galore.

And Beomgyu, Ryujin, Yuna and Kai were sitting in the table as they talk about the future. "Well, what are you guys gonna do on the future?" Beomgyu said and Kai nodded.

"Well, I would love to do dance class and learn" Yuna said and Ryujin high fived her.

"Same gurl"

"I'm gonna do musical instruments, career of a pianist" Kai smirked and Yuna smiled.

"I'm thinking of a guitarist.." Beomgyu said

"Well, tickets are sold for you" Ryujin said and Beomgyu smiled softly.

"So, how is your-- I'm sorry but there is a malfunction in the electricity.. please wait" the speaker said cutting Kai's question for Yuna.
Screaming was heard as the doors flung open and the students ran out of the ballroom.

"KAI?! SOOBIN?!" Yeonjun shouted and Taehyun opened his phones flashlight.

"Kai!" He said as Yeonjun and Yeji and Chaeryeong was behind him.

"Wheres Soobin?" Taehyun said. "I thought he was with you?" Beomgyu said.

"LIA EONNI?!" Yuna shouted and heard a whimper. "What?" She said moving closer.. Then the lights opened and saw Lia whimpering as Soobin is helping her.

"What happened?!" Yeji said looking at Lia on the ground. "Some students pushed her and made her fall hard, she got hurt. " Soobin said and Yeonjun nodded.

"Then, bring her to the hut.." Yeonjun said and Soobin carried her. They heard a sound in the speaker.. a quiet but scary sound. Beomgyu got near it but Taehyun got shivers and told him not to go near. How stubborn Beomgyu was, he went near and heard a mumble.

"You better run and hide..."

Then the lights were flickering in the ballroom. They went and ran as fast to the hut of Chaeryeong. "Heres a bandage, I saw a cut" Soobin said and place one to Lia. Taehyun locked the doors and Kai did to the Windows.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Yeji said rubbing her temples.

"I don't know.. But let's split up" Ryujin said.

"Are you crazy?! That's what we're not suppose to do!" Lia said and Ryujin shook her head. "Life isn't a movie sometimes Lia" she said and Lia sighed.

"Fine" she said. "Soobin, Lia. Go to the hut of Beomgyu, get the phones and needed stuff there. Just get all of the necessary materials we need." She said and Soobin nodded.

"Lia, just go to the nearest hut, probably Yeji noona's. I'll go to both me and Taehyun's" he said and Lia was nervous..

"Yeonjun and Yeji, go check if Jins there, ask for help. I have a hunch he's there" Ryujin said.

"And I have a hunch that the guys that we beated up are the ones who made this terrible mess" Kai said and Yuna nodded.

"Your right.." she said. "Me and Beomgyu will see if the exit is free and not blocked.. Chaeryeong, Taehyun, Kai and Yuna.. keep safe and look for some students that are still here.." Ryujin said and everyone agreed. Then they heard the camp radio.

"I know your there.. And you guys are gonna pay.. for EVERYTHING so you better RUN AND HIDE"

And now, the story just started. It's turned spooky as fuck🤔