Chapter 6

Yuna, Chaeryeong, Ryujin and Yeji looked at the girls who were getting so close to TXT, nono they are flirting at them. "Okay what the heck" Ryujin stood up and went to the girls.

"Ok what the fuckin hell are you doing? Don't seduce them meduca" she said and the girl rolled her eyes.

"I was having fun" she left with her squad.

"Thanks Ryujin" Beomgyu said and Ryujin did a thumbs up.

"Okay I low-key thought Yuna was death glaring at me" Kai said and they laughed. Lia and Soobin's eyes met and gave a smile.

"Lets go to the waterfalls, or cliff!" Yeonjun said and Ryujin nodded. She went to the girls and said that they are going for a swim.

A few hours later

"Ok, let's go!" Soobin said and held Lia's hand as they ran to the cliff.

Yeonjun and Yeji were chatting about stuff as Beomgyu and Ryujin were making funny jokes.

Taehyun was hugging Chaeryeong from the back as they managed to feel warm, so cute.

Yuna and Kai just raced to the cliff. Yuna almost stumbled but good thing Kai got her by the minute. They took of their jackets and they were on their swim suits/ trunks.

"Ready?!" Yeonjun said and Yeji stopped him.

"Dude no, put the towels down there!" Yeji said pointing down in a nearby chair.

"How did that chair? Never mind I'll go put the jackets and towels" Beomgyu said and ran as fast as an athlete as Ryujin counted fast.

"Jokes on you, I was fast!" He said at Ryujin and Ryujin rolled her eyes. Yeonjun finally accepted the fact that the others are together like Chaeryeong and Taehyun.

And some are just close, like Soobin with Lia and Kai with Yuna. Beomgyu and Ryujin were merely best friends. Now he wondered, if they changed, did he did as well? Will he ever feel the love as well? He just shrugged that off and they counted to 3 and jumped to the cliff.

It made their stress, problems go out because of that. Soobin and Lia went out already, since the water was freezing cold. Beomgyu and Ryujin were splashing Each other.

Yuna, Kai, Chaeryeong and Taehyun acted like Baywatch. While Yeji and Yeonjun were already on their towels looking if theirs a path back. "Guys, let's go before we get caught..".yeji said and Yeonjun agreed. They all went there safe and sound without any problems.

Chaeryeong and Taehyun now meets up a lot since they started dating. Yuna and Kai obviously made them obvious to each other that they like each other but they never said it yet or admitted as for proof. Soobin and Lia are merely close to recognize the feeling as for Beomgyu and Ryujin as well. Yeonjun and Yeji are finding their ways.

"Annyeong!" Jin said to everyone and all of the students greeted.

"Today, we are gonna announce that, there is going to be a summer camp prom kind." Jihyo said.

"WAHH!" Everyone squealed all the girls are looking at TXT as if their hungry for them, but TXT are just with ITZY. Chaeryeong and Taehyun are obviously going together, they've planned it.
Soobin went to Lia, "Lia can we talk?" He said and Lia nodded and followed him.

They went to the nearby bench, "Lia, I'm so sorry for making rumours about your friends.. I'm so sorry" he said and Lia smiled.

"Were even I guess.. and Soobin, you see- BITCH!" A girl cutted her and slapped her face.

"What the fuck?" Soobin said looking at the girl.

"AHAHAH in your face!" The girl slapped her more.

"YAH STOP!" Soobin said and pushed the girl.

"AISH, oppa I'm doing this because this is what she deserves- shut up.." Soobin cutted the girl.

"What did you.say?"She said rather shocked.

"I said shut up.." He said and growled.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" He said and the girl ran like a kitten.

Lia was holding her face that was red. "She had nothing to do" he said and scoffed and went to Lia

"are you fine?" He said and Lia groaned in the pain when he touched her cheek and head

"I'll get something" he said and went to the clinic swiftly for a ice pack.

"Here" he said and Lia smiled with all her might hiding the pain when she did it.

"So.. what were y-you gonna say?" She said and Soobin sighed and sat beside her.

"I just wanna say, that I know this is weird. But I like you" he said and Lia giggled.

"Why are you laughing?" He said and pouted.

"Your not kidding?" She said and was nervous with the silence after.

"You do?" She said and he nodded.

"Binnie, I do as well. But I can't believe we were enemies.." She said and Soobin hugged her.

"I know right?" He said and they laughed.

Beomgyu went to follow Ryujin since he's bored. He saw girls getting near her in the kitchen, maybe Ryujin was gonna cook with them or something? He hid somewhere so they won't notice it "PATHETIC! LOSER! BITCH!" Was the words he heard. She heard someone sob.. it was Ryujin.. The strongest member, and she was weak.. She cried and I'm.guessing she got a.softened heart now.

She ran but didn't see Beomgyu hiding luckily and Beomgyu went in the kitchen. "I heard those" he said and the girls weren't scared at all.

"Well, Gyu. If you want your dear Ryujin to not.get the hate.. be my boyfriend or go to prom with me. " She.said and. Smirked.

"I'd rather do the prom one.. for Ryujin's safety." He said and the girls giggled.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..."
- Beomgyu

You see, right now that I'm having a writer's flaw. And sorry for the most boring chapter. But thank you for reading it! I'll try to think of somethin better 😅😂