Chapter 10

Note: all about TaeRyeong!

Taehyun and Chaeryeong were walking around and talking about the gala and stuff. "So, Taehyun. How are we gonna handle this after summer camp? I bet everyone will be surprised all of us are together" she said and waited for a reply.

"On second thought, I think they won't mind" she said and looked down. Taehyun was busy in his thoughts as he was constantly thinking about how to explain the fact he won't be in that school at all..

A while ago..

Taehyun was reading a Harry Potter book. And read how everyone handled their love affections and problems. He then heard a ring. "Taeyeon? What's up?" He said to his sister.

"Eomma said that were moving schools.." She said and Taehyun widen his eyes in shock. "W-what?!" He said and Taeyeon sighed.

"Yep, were- leaving immediately after that gala I've heard about" his mom cutted taeyeon and Taehyun had those times where he literally wants to fireback his mother, as she is annoying and never listens to what he thinks.

"No! I don't wanna! Even if it's superior, I don't care" he said and ended the call. He then heard a knock on the door revealing Chaeryeong.

"let's go for a walk?" She said and Taehyun smiled weakly.

"S-sure.." he said and went out with.her.

Flashback ended...

"Oh, yeah?" Taehyun said as he snapped back out of his thoughts and felt guilty immediately seeing his girl head down, probably sad he didn't listen.

"Chae?" He said and held her chin..

"Ne.." She said and he cupped her cheeks.

"Sarangheyo" he said.

"Aigo, did you even listen too- KAI!!" She got cutted by Yuna screaming.

"What?!" Taehyun said and went to the direction of the sound. As they went there they saw Kai lifelessly on the ground bleeding as Yuna was kneeling holding his cheek and checking if he's alright. Taehyun felt a sudden urge to fight. He ran there and saw a guy and the one who punched Kai.

"HEY!! WHAT DID KAI EVER DO TO YOU?!" Taehyun growled as Chaeryeong went to help Yuna and Kai. Taehyun had a soft spot for his best friend, and if ever someone hurts his friends, he'll bring hell to you.

"HES THE ONE WHO PUNCHED MY FRIEND" the guy said and Taehyun walked to him giving shivers to the guy.

"I helped him to it" he whispered and the guy glared at him and tried to lunch Taehyun but he dodged it. Taehyun punched the guy and he went falling down acting weak. He then walked to Kai but, the guy attacked him in the back, receiving a punch.

Taehyun was in the ground next to Kai. As he looked a him. Chaeryeong saw what happened as Yuna did also.. She had enough and seen to much pain so she and Yuna kicked the guys y'know and he groaned in pain.

"Aw shit lets take them to the clinic" Chaeryeong said and wiped her shoes.

"Ew, there's trash" she said and left the groaning idiot.

Kai recovered now, and Yuna was happy he finally did. Though, Taehyun hasn't.. it must be a more harder hit for him.. She thought and was worried about him.

"Taehyun-ah.. don't leave me.." She said. She's been visiting the clinic recently. She then saw his phone and opened it.. 10 missed calls from his mom and 3 unread messages from his sister. She then opened it curiously and saw the text.

"Taehyun were moving next week, after your gala make sure to say goodbye to your friends because your gonna be immediately fetched here."

"Taehyun your not answering? Mom is worried now."

"I know you don't like the fact were moving to a new home, and school but just accept it"

She then had tears forming in her eyes, seeing that she won't spend the next School year with the guy she is with.. Taehyun fluttered his eyes and saw the girl crying.

"Chae? What's wrong?" He said rather worried and nervous.

"You didn't tell me your leaving.." She said and looked down.

"I'll find a way Chaeryeong, you know that" he said and held her hand..

Chaeryeong in the next day, used his phone and confronted his mom with a text.

"Annyong Mrs. Kang, just to let you know. Your son was injured and now depressed as fuck and if you want to make it worse by putting him in a place where he doesn't wanna be in, be my guest"

She texted and sended it. Taehyun hugged Chaeryeong as he saw her being very strong and confronted his mother.. one of the reasons he likes her.. She understands and want to make you feel better.. She then heard a notification. "Wahh.. I look so confident but to be honest, I'm nervous as heck" she laughed. I did as well and looked at the text.

"Oh, really? How injured is he? Has he fully recovered? Who is this? Depressed huh? And fine. For the.sake of my son not to commit suicide I'll not.make him move😑"

"I hate how she talks" Chaeryeong said and Taehyun nodded

"true" he said and smiled seeing he won't be in his.dungeon anymore. And that's also one reason he loves Chaeryeong, she tells the.truth of how she.feels about it.