Chapter 2

It's 6:00 am in the morning and Chaeryeong changed and went to the kitchen with Ryujin. Both were surprised seeing the boys there already.

"Your here? So early Taehyun!" Chaeryeong waved at him.

"Yeah, we'll do half of the task, just set up the tables" Taehyun ordered and Beomgyu widen his eyes.

"What? What's with them getting the.
easier job? Can't me and Chaeryeong change?" He said and Chaeryeong nodded happily.

"Sure!"Chaeryeong said and Taehyun gestured her to come beside her to cook.

Beomgyu went to place the plates as Ryujin took the utensils. They placed it very neat but Beomgyu wanted to test Ryujin's patience from the rumours that if you ever break her patience, she'll go mad so fast and that's the worst plan he ever made..

he kept throwing the plate and catching it. Ryujin was there looking like she didn't give a damn at first but at every high it came, she got pissed.

"Cant you stop?" Ryujin told and Beomgyu smirked. "Nah uh" Ryujin gritted her teeth. Every utensil she puts there's a sound of a thud with made Taehyun and Chaeryeong shook like literally.

And he did it once more but... it bRokE.
"I TOLD YOU TO STOP!!" Ryujin shouted and Beomgyu regrets doing that, but he doesn't wanna look like he lost.

"Pffft so?" He said and smirked again .

"OH MY GOSH! I'm literally PISSED when I see that smirk of yours, LET ME TAKE A BREATHER!!" She said rubbed her temples, oh you see she was literally pissed..

She then went jogging early in the morning, at the nearby lake. She then saw 2 figures, so she hid behind a tree.

"So.. we're gonna make this plan work?" The stranger said.

"Yeah, we have to make it work.. This Wednesday.." The other said. They were wearing some masks, oh goshhh.. are they gonna kill us?!
She thought.

When they left she immediately ran to the kitchen and saw a few students going to the cafeteria and saw Beomgyu leaving with Taehyun, of course she wOnT go to them. He tried talking to Ryujin but she pushed away and went to Chaeryeong in the kitchen.

"Yah Chaeryeong!" Ryujin said and Chaeryeong looked at me and waved.

"I feel like we're being watched, and I heard some strangers talking about doing something.. tomorrow!" She said and Chaeryeong widen her eyes.

"Wait what?!" The other said and got terrified.

The girls sped up and sat in a table with her friends, clearly away from TXT. "Beomgyu is so annoying" Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Should I say to the teacher here that he broke a plate?" She said and Lia immediately said.

"No!" She was worried her friend will get the same problem as her. Ryujin nodded and chatted with the girls.. until..

!!Splash!!

Yeji got splashed from some orange juice by those girls that adores Yeonjun so much.

Yeji couldn't understand, why hate her so much? And what's up with him? She thought while looking at her shirt that's clearly soaked. Then the girls laughed and so did Yeonjun and the others. Except for Kai and Taehyun who felt bad.. you see, the two boys don't have problems with the five girls.. and Kai had his interest at Yuna..

"Hey! Watch where your throwing!!" Yuna growled and that's where Kai got interest in, why join this summer camp? Did you do something wrong? Can we be friends? He thought and watched the drama happening.

He then snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Yeonjun standing up. "Hey hey! Watch where your going, this is our turf" Ryujin said blocking his way from Yeji.

"Shut up SHIN" Yeonjun said and Yuna rolled her eyes. "You shut up" she mumbled.

"What did you say again?" Yeonjun said growling at Yeji.

"I said your here in this summer camp every time. It's probably because you have low grades and a bad, bad personality." She said and Yeonjun grabbed her collar. This is the closest they have been right now.

"Stop getting near her, huh?! You like her or something?!" Lia said standing up raising her voice.

"Shut up Jisu" Soobin said getting near her.

"Your the one to TALK! Why go to school when you always just skip?!" Lia said and Kai widen his eyes.

"You skip school?.." Kai said. Yuna felt bad for the boy not even knowing the stuff they do, like the rumours, skipping, etc.

"Kai, I can explain" Soobin looked at him and Kai shook his head and left the building probably to the huts. Soobin glared at Lia.

"What? He's suppose to know EVERYTHING you do.. friends don't keep secrets from friends" Lia said and Soobin sighed and left to find Kai.

It felt like victory to Lia but it doesn't feel right as well. Soobin had that soft side for Kai so he didn't tell the truth about skipping, he just says that he's been called from the principal all the time and stuff..

Taehyun and Soobin went to Kai because their the closest to him, but Soobin doubts about him being the closest now.

"Kai, I'm so sorry" Soobin said knocking the door from the hut.

"KAI!!" Soobin said and no answer.

"Is Kai inside?" Soobin said and Taehyun wondered as well, Taehyun then called Kai

"Kai may I come in?" He said and Kai opened the door and letted Taehyun inside.

"I.. I can't believe he didn't tell the truth to me.. his friend.." Kai said and Taehyun patted his back.

"It's fine, just forgive him now.. come on lets go to the lake with the boys" Taehyun said and when they opened the door, Soobin was there and Kai hugged him. The comfort Soobin liked.. He would promise to never tell secrets without him.

They all went to the lake and had their fun, meanwhile the girls were in their huts and talking about stuff.

"So, eonni I feel kinda bad for Kai oppa.. " Yuna admitted and Chaeryeong nodded.

"I wanna know more about Yeonjun.. his story is interesting.." Yeji said and Lia nodded.

"Lets head to the lake?" Ryujin suggested and the girls giggled "Ne~" and they went over to the lake.