Chapter 9

Note: all about Yeonji!

Yeonjun in the meantime was still in the hut, as he was called by his father. "Yeonjun, your gonna go to the States now.. Your not going to Hanlim with your friends next year. Sad to say" his father said and Yeonjun frowned.

"Do I have too? I don't wanna though?" He said looking at Yeji, outside talking with Chaeryeong about some stuff and he smiled softly as he saw her laughing.

"Yes, you have too, no excuses I already booked it after summer" his dad said and ended the call.

"Really?!" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes and three his phone in the ground. Luckily, it fell in the fluffy carpet.

He went outside for some fresh air and saw Yeji coming near him giggling. She then looked at Chaeryeong and was quite hesitant but Chaeryeong nodded and did a thumbs up. You see Chaeryeong is a member that you can trust, especially she's like a mom to them.

Yuna was there and stole Chaeryeong and asked for help from her with something. Yeji was really panicking and accidentally slapped him.

"I.. I like you Choi Yeonjun!" She mumbled as she did the slap.

"OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He said and held his cheek that was sore.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm sooo sorry!!!" She said as she took of his hand and putted hers.

"Yeji your palms are sweaty.." He said and Yeji took off her hand. Yeonjun then teased her a little.

"What did you say? I didn't here it?" He said and.smirked.

"aigoo! You babo!" She said and pouted.

"But you did help me check if it was real" Yeonjun said to Yeji as she looked at him and smiled

"I'll double check hold on" she joked as she pretended to slap him again.

"HAJIMA!" He shouted as Momo and Hoseok, one of the counselors looked at them confused.

"Mian" they said and bowed at the same time as they ran somewhere else after. Yeonjun panted and sat on a bench as Yeji was in front of him frowning.

"So, what's your answer to my weird confession" she said and Yeonjun smiled. "I like you but- but What?" She said curiously from his answer.

"Nevermind.. well, wanna be my date in prom?" He said as Yeji just shrugged it off and nodded.

"Ne~" she said and they walked together to the cafeteria meeting Lia, Ryujin, Soobin and Beomgyu.

"Whats this, national couples day?" Yeji joked and the girls laughed.

"I mean, you have a couple yourself noona" Beomgyu said and Ryujin nodded smirking at the girl.

"Hmm I guess so" Yeji said and pretended to think.

"Whats that suppose to mean?!" Yeonjun said pouting as Beomgyu made a 'ew' face.

"Oi!" He said to the boy making a stinking face and ran away.

"COME BACK HERE YOU CENTER!" He said as the girls, and Soobin was laughing at the boys.

"Well, good luck with your dates cuz mine is mature as hell" Lia Said hugging Soobin as she looks like a cute petite girlfriend at his tall handsome boyfriend.

"The giant and the elf" Ryujin said and Lia frowned and glared at her.

"YAH!!" She said and changed her expression fast when Soobin pecked her cheek.

"Well, I'm off to get that baby" Yeji said as she took a berry and ate it.

She then saw Chaeryeong talking with Taehyun holding hands. "So cute~" she said looking at them.

"But were cuter" Yeonjun said scaring the living daylights out of her.

"AHHH!!" She said and Yeonjun laughed.

"Just a mere fact" he said and Yeji smiled.