Chapter 11

Note: all about YunKai!!!! ( a little YeonJi)

Yuna's POV

Kai recovered now, and he was on a wheel chair for now. It was kinda sad but I would push his wheel chair and walk outside and talk about stuff. "Kai, are you still alright?" I said with a worried expression.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine.. are you really not tired from pushing my chair?" He said and I shook my head.

"Y'know I can move it myself" he said that made a definite point.

"Yeah, but I just wanna be with you so I can see if your doing just fine" I said and moved him to the lake. I sat on the chair and looked a him. He has a bandaid on his nose. Cute but worrying..

"Yuna" he said and I tilted my head. "Yep?" I said and he smiled looking at the sky.

"Why did you join summer camp?" He said and I smiled.

"I thought it was gonna give a miracle and it would be fun.. And guess what, it is " I said and chuckled.

"Oh, were actually the same.. I had that gut feeling something might change and I.wanted to see it." He said and I smiled.

"But would you still go to prom with me? Even if I have a wheel chair?" He asked nervously.

"Ofcourse I will, anyways, remember that today your gonna change into crutches?" I said and he 'ooed'. We then went straight to the clinic and change it. He was messed up at using it at first but I thought of an idea so he won't be embarrassed as well. I went to the nurse and told her if I can borrow some crutches as well and use it, so Kai wouldn't worry. She said that it's kind of me and gave me some.

"Yuna?" Kai said in the next day, on my door. I went up and used the crutches and opened the door.

"YUNA?! What happened?!" He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Your not fighting on your own dude" I said and went outside with him and he said he got good at using that.

I then thought.of doing a race and he smirked. "Totally betting that I will win" Kai said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ready, set-GO!" He cutted me and did his fastest. I then laughed looking at him doing it, as I just stayed in the same spot watching him crazily go there. He then looked back and saw me laughing and frowned.

"AIGO!" He said and I laughed as I went there with my crutches. We would visit the nurse often now, her name is Mrs. Kim, Taehyung's sister. She then helped him up and said he might not use crutches after the gala.

We actually tried something we haven't done before.. We practiced dancing with crutches on.
I would fall down and he would tease me.. It was so fun, practicing with him. We then did a runaway and did some poses. It was fun spending the time with him. And with all the fun, the gala was coming shortly. We saw the invitation that they did, it's more elegant than the ones I've heard from the old summer campers that had the gala with them.

⭐ Gazing with the stars⭐

Wear your best gowns and suits in the
Gala that will be held in the ballroom, it is nearby lake at 9:00pm.

✨Attire: your best read carpet clothing

✔Venue: Ballroom, near the lake and basketball court.

⌚Time: 9:00-11:00 pm (better if early like 8:00)

Best prom kingkas and queenkas are voted shortly after the dance. And don't forget to wear a mysterious mask, and bring your partner!

We were excited as heck and immediately gathered with the other members about it.
"So what's the mask about?" Chaeryeong said and Taehyun shook his head.

"Lets not wear a mask, eh". He said.

"And what's with the two of you wearing crutches anyways? Just asking" Lia asked and Kai laughed

"Yuna just wanted to make me feel better, which I totally am" he said smiling brightly.

"Aww so sweet~". Chaeryeong said so as well as Taehyun.

"Yeji, can I tell you something?" Yeonjun said and Yeji nodded as they went somewhere.

"After the dance, let's go to the lake!" Soobin said and we nodded.

Meanwhile Yeji and Yeonjun..

"Yeji, I think I won't be here in the next School year.." He said and Yeji looked down.

"What? Why?" She said and Yeonjun sighed.

"Because my dad forced me too.." He said and Yeji rubbed her temples.

"Then don't do it"she said and Yeonjun raised a brow.

"How?" He said and the girl smirked.

"Well, you don't have to be somebody you don't wanna be so.." She said and walked with him to the others.

"So?" He said with a rather questionable look. "Give me your phone" she said with her eyes suspicious and scary as ever.

"U-huh sure.." He said and gave it.

She called his father.

*Warning there are bad bad bad words here*

"Hello?"

"Oh so your the dad huh? The one that wants to give shit to his son?"

"E-excuse me?!"

"Your Mr. Choi right?"

"Ofcourse, how on earth you fucking kids not know me?"

"Well, I'm talking to the right shitty person then. Stop making Yeonjun your puppet you lazy ass"

"What do you mean? Oh about the leaving, Yeonjun told you about it huh?"

"Duhh, and yeah, don't even dare make him your puppet ever again."

She said and closed the phone. "Thank you Yeji! To be honest.. he's been manipulating my mom.. And tells lies to me.." He said and Yeji patted his back. "Dont worry, I'm here for you" she said and Yeonjun hugged her.

Well, sorry for this shitty chapter guys
And I'm making a story for Yuna and Kai. I hope you have full support on me there, and that's why I don't update that much😅