Chapter 5

The next day started and Beomgyu was cooking with Ryujin while Taehyun is putting the utensils with Chaeryeong.

"Ok, we better make this right" Ryujin cracked the eggs. Beomgyu accidentally over spilled some milk.

"OH MY GOSH DUDE, WE LITERALLY HAVE A INSTRUCTION ?! And we have a measuring cup?!" She shouted, and pouted.

"Oops?" He said and she rubbed her temples. Ryujin then putted some more eggs and flour to equal it up.

Then it's time to flip the pancake from the pan. Beomgyu looks like he's struggling. "Oh my Gosh do you need a instruction on how to flip a pancake as well?" She scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me?!" He death glared her. "AISH then do it" she said and gave the spatula. He flipped it and it almost fell on the floor. Luckily Ryujin took a plate nearby and got it.

"Oh my Gosh Beomgyu?!" She said laughing. Beomgyu widen his eyes seeing he made the icy girl laugh. Now, he's changing into a better Beomgyu. Taehyun and Chaeryeong were surprised seeing Ryujin laugh as well..

"Beomgyu Hyung is changing.. that's good." He said as they watched the two talking and laughing.

"I've never heard Ryujin laugh that much" Chaeryeong admitted and smiled seeing the two finally being friendly to one another.

Then Ryujin seemed to notice the two looking at them and did a glare, That made Taehyun and Chaeryeong clean faster. The two giggled at Beomgyu and Ryujin.

Yeonjun and Yeji are having a chat with Jim about the campfire. "Sure, you may get as many marshmallows in the kitchen" Jin informed in a I'm-so-tired-from-this kind of tone.

Yeonjun went out with Soobin and they planned about going at midnight to get midnight snacks with Beomgyu. Yeji and Lia went to place chairs for the bonfire and roasting marshmallows part. Yeonjun was getting all the chairs, as Soobin went looking for some marshmallows.

"Their hard-working now" Yeji said smiling sarcastically and Lia laughed.

"Like really" she added and they looked at the two Boys sweating from getting chairs and running back and forth to get the marshmallows and sticks.

"I'll give water." Yeji said and Lia nodded and just sat on one of the chairs. Yeji went back and had water.

"Here Yeonjun" she said coldly and gave the water.

"Are you sure this isnt poison?" He raised a brow and Yeji glared at him.

"Fine, fine" he then got the water. Yeji gave Lia the bottle to give Soobin. She went to him after he's done.

"I'm so sorry Soobin for telling the truth" she said and inside she thought. 'Even if it is your fault for doing that anyways' and Soobin nodded and sighed.

"No biggie, thanks for the water though." He said and took the bottle and went with Yeonjun to their hut following Taehyun and Beomgyu going there too. Chaeryeong and Ryujin were talking and went over to Yeji and Lia. "Whats up?" Yeji said while opening the switch for the fairy lights.

"I'm thinking you changed Beomgyu, as in" Chaeryeong chuckled and Ryujin shook her head.

"You thought so too?" Lia said and the 3 high fived.