+BeomRyu+ & *SooLia* & »YunKai«

📍Kim Hospital

Beomgyu's mom went to the hospital and saw Ryujin going inside the room to check on Beomgyu if he's alright. "Ryujin!" His mom said and she looked back rather embarrassed. "Annyong haseyo Mrs. Choi" she said and bowed. "May I come in as well?" she said and she nodded smiling. she went inside and saw Beomgyu who was sleeping. "Ryujin, actually.. you and Beomgyu are suppose to get wedded.." Beomgyu's mom said and Ryujin raised a brow. "What? How? And and why?" She said very confused but a little tint of joy was in her. "Well, you see.. when your father had problems with his job, we insisted for doing a engagement for you and Beomgyu to make it official." She said and I widen my eyes. "Really?-" I got cutted from Beomgyu yawning. "Ryujin?Mom?" He said and his mom quickly hugged him.

"Well, Ryujin. I hope you agree" she said and winked. "But when?" Ryujin asked. "Well, after your graduation.. remember? Your the graduation batch next year?" She said and Ryujin 'ooed' she completely forgot because of the incident and all the things that happened. "What are you guys talking about?" Beomgyu said after the embrace. "Well- Ryujin!" Ryujin's dad cutted her. "Appa!" She said and hugged her father. "Oh hi Beomgyu, glad your already doing fine" her dad said and then looked at Ryujin. "Lets visit the camp, let's find Yuna." He said and she nodded, I mean, their parents are family, meaning their cousins.

📍JinHit camp

The kids were waiting for their parents. Kai was with the sleepy Yuna, using his strength to carry her. But then, his mom was there. "Kai? This is the girl?" His mom said pointing to the girl sleeping soundly in his arms. "Yes, she is.." He said looking at her as if he saw thousands of stars. Then they saw Soobin's car, Yeonjun's and Taehyun's. Yuna then fluttered her eyes and saw Kai in front of her. "Ah, Annyong Kai oppa~ I'm sorry if I'm a burden when you carry me" she said laughing and Kai looked red, but she couldn't see since its dark.
She then stood up, leaving his carry and was startled seeing his mom and sister. "Annyong" she.said and bowed. "No worries, I'm Kai's sister. Probably your sister-in-law" she said and Kai glared at her and Yuna giggled. "I wish.." She mumbled enough for Kai's sister to hear. "Ohoho, bub you will" lea said which made Yuna embarrassed and her brother and mother confused. "Nothing~" she said. Yuna's car came and saw her mother. "Eomma!" She said and went to her.

"Yuna! Your alright!" She said and hugged her. "I've missed you... Really" Yuri, her sister said to Yuna and Yuna patted her back, "same here" she said. Kai and his sister was watching the sister to sister relationship and warmed up. "Yuna!" Ryujin said and came hugging her cousin. "I'm alrighty~ but how is Beomgyu oppa?" She said and Ryujin remembered her engagement with him "Oh.u-uh.. He's doing g-great!" She said, cheeks red. Yuna then saw Kai going to his car with his sister and mother. "Oppa!" She said and he looked at her. "Hmm?" He said and Yuna went to him chuckling. "See you~" she said and Kai smiled. His mother interrupted them. "You know Yuna, you can visit Kai! Come to our house" she said and Yuna nodded. "I'd love to".

Soobin and Lia's parents saw them and went to them hugging their children. "Eomma! Appa!" Lia said and hugged them. "Yes dear, were here" the said as they patted her back and Lia was crying. She missed her parents a lot.. They're like best friends. Soobin was asked with many questions from not the reporters but his parents himself. "Wait, why are you guys together on the same car?" He said and Lia's parents heard. "Yeah.. Why? And how?" She said and they laughed as Lia's dad scratched their heads.

"You see... we had a meeting and now, we did binge watching since we were bored" he said and quite embarrassed to say it. Lia and Soobin were wide eyed. "You guys are friends?" She said and they nodded. "Technically, we are high school friends." Soobin's mother said. "Cool" Soobin said looking at Lia. "Now, let's go, were staying at her house for the night" His parents said and Lia clapped her hands. "Yay!" She said and Soobin laughed.

What happened to them now?

📍 Huening Mansion

Yuna was with Kai, watching some movies as his mother was with Yuna's, cooking some food. "This is so cute!" Yuna said looking at Kai's dog, on her lap. "Aniyo, you are~" Kai said and lea went down with Yuri with a snickered face. "Kai, since when we're you such a flirt?" She said and Yuri laughed and so as Yuna.

"I hope we don't bump into those stuff again.."

📍 Shin Enterprise

Mr. And Mrs. Choi went there with Beomgyu to give the contracts to BeomRyu so they both can sign it already. Ryujin went out with the papers and they signed it and hugged each other. "Well, were together now" Beomgyu said and Ryujin nodded "Excited as ever" she added and he smiled.

"Same here, excited indeed."

📍 Choi Mansion

Lia and Soobin's parents were having their meetings every weekend on Lia's house so Soobin comes and just stays with lia, watching some drama and stuff. It was very fun and they liked being together. It makes them happy as ever. Soobin and Lia's parents could see the joy in these two. And loved their relationship..

"Happiness is always with you"

Ok, so next chapter is TaeRyeong and YeonJi and what happened to them. And I'm finally focused on writing the '°Reality show°'. Excited as ever :)