Chapter 1

The time goes by, and it's finally the summer that gives opportunities to get higher grades and to change. That's for some people, and for the others to be more sociable.

This day, the Choi's, Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu are headed to summer camp along with Kang Taehyun and HueningKai. It's been a hectic ride for them. Just because of the incident of what Choi Lia spilled to Ms. Jeon and that received a lot of tea and drama from the two groups, ITZY and TXT.

One rumour was that, Shin Ryujin was in a mafia and that explains her skipping class, that's Soobin's work.

The second was Hwang Yeji having a affair with the teacher and that so why she is the president and gets high grades, also Soobin's work.

Lia was stressing from that and thought that maybe peace and something good would happen this year of summer camp.

As for now, today she is packing her luggage to the Limo, her family gave her. She went to the campsite with her jewelry and clothes. She was in the parking lot and saw Yeji getting out of her Mercedes-Benz.

"Yeji!" She called out and Yeji waved as she went to the girl.

"Wheres your stuff?" Lia asked and Yeji brought her backpack and some bags.

"Oh, I brought a luggage" she said and giggled.

"Oopsie" she said and went to the camp. The two cars left and they waited for their friends.

"Hey!" Chaeryeong said getting out of her Ferrari and took her Gucci bag and went out with some more bags. She was holding her phone calling someone.

"I'm sorry, uhmm ... I'm joining a summer camp for probably 2 months so I can't deal with that, call my sister Chaeyeon" she said and ended the call politely. Then they saw a car that will come close to them and is about to crash them soon.

"Hey! Watch it!" Yeji growled and someone went out, it's the Choi's.

"You watch it Cat Eye!" Yeonjun said and Yeji scoffed.

"Back away kitty" Soobin teased to Yeji for she was about to pounce at Yeonjun.

"You better give your driver glasses" Chaeryeong said and Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"I'm the driver here little girl" Yeonjun said showing his car keys and locked the car doors.

"Yeah go now! Leave!" Lia said as the three boys went off to the campsite. The girls were just sitting in the bench.

"I'm so sorry for putting you in this situation.. It's just stressing me out" Lia said and rubbed her temples.

"Dont worry Lia, we'll work it out" Yeji said and patted her back.

The girls saw a car and a certain someone come out. It was Taehyun! "Hi Chae- back up" Yeji said and blocked Taehyun's way from going near Chaeryeong.

"Hey, he's acceptable!" Chaeryeong said and Lia letted a sigh.

"Fine" Yeji said and Taehyun went to Chaeryeong.

"I'm sorry for my friends behavior" Chaeryeong apologized and Yeji did a death glare.

"No way, I'm sorry for my friends, and I won!" He grinned and showed in his phones the exam scores from their previous exam.

"Aww man!" She sighed and after some talk they bid goodbye. Taehyun rushed to his friends who were staring at him as if he did something wrong.

"What?" Taehyun asked and Beomgyu sighed.

"Nothing" he said and they were crowded from girls.

Yuna and Ryujin went put of their car and saw another car next to theirs. "Hello!" Chaeryeong said and waved to the two girls.

"Lets go?" Ryujin said and the girls nodded they all went except for Yuna who was still getting her stuff from the car. She went there and took her stuff and ruffled her hair.

"This oughta be great" she said and went to the camp, little did she know someone was staring at her in the car window.

"Shin Yuna.. you've gain my interest" Kai said inside the car and laughed.

"Okay that sounded creepy Kai" Lea said and Kai smiled.

"Okay, bye though" he said and bid goodbye to his sister. They all rounded at the summer camp, the superior to the best of the best. The camp grounds was amazing, every cool kid was in here from diffrent schools but mostly Hanlim.

"Annyeong, this is JinHit entertainment or most likely be called the JinCamp".he said and all nodded, they've got used to this.

"Today is something worth waiting for." He said and the teens raised a brow.

"Newly made activities at to be done" Nayeon said, the secondary creator of this place.

"Our president, Hwang Yeji is here to take care of the girls, whilst the boys, is no other than Choi Yeonjun. I expect you both to communicate and do great, just this once." Jin said and rubbed his temples.

"Ok, the ones cooking for the this week is, Choi Beomgyu, Shin Ryujin, Lee Chaeryeong, and Kang Taehyun." Nayeon said and the four stood up and nodded.

The girls squealed by the fact that Beomgyu and Taehyun are cooking, they know they're the dynamic duo when it comes to cooking. The others were excited to see Chaeryeong and Ryujin cooking, especially the boys.

"Let me say that we have the night bonfire every Friday, games every Wednesday." Jin said and everyone smiled and nodded.

"Oh.. literally? Like out of everyone, Beomgyu? The most annoying person ever?" Ryujin stated and face palmed herself.

"Dont worry, get to know him more! And I'm excited seeing Taehyun!" Chaeryeong said. As much as they hate Taehyun being friends with Yeonjun, their enemies. They have to accept him atleast because he makes Chaeryeong happy.

"The roommates you will have are girl and girl boy with boy ok? You have to stay in your respective huts around 9 pm already. The roommates will be known once you select a paper here" Jungkook said and showed the box full of boy names as Sana showed the box full of girls.

"Hey, I got Lia!" Yeji said and they did a fist bump.

"I got Ryujin and Yuna!" Chaeryeong said and smiled. Meanwhile the boys were getting some looks and smirks from the girls around.

"I'm roommates with Soobin and Yeonjun" Beomgyu exclaimed and Kai saw that Taehyun was his.

They were all in their beds now for the night, there wasn't any interactions with both groups. But when they headed for sleep. Beomgyu had gotten interest to the other Shin. He's now not willing to fight her but know here more..