Chapter Ten

Bella's POV

I stood up, "who are you?" The woman that saved me stepped forward, "hello my name is Tanya I am the leader of the Denali coven. These are my sisters Irina and Kate," I looked at them.

"You'll regret saving me... everyone does..." Kate walked up to me and threw her arm around my shoulder, "we don't really regret anything Isabella."

"Bella... Please call me Bella." They nod, "okay then... Bella." Kate's arm was still wrapped around me, "um Kate your arm..."

Kate smirked and wrapped her arm around me more, "well Bella we were sent to come pick you up by Alice so now that we got you we can go."

I looked at them confused, "Alice?" They nod, "yeah short energetic pixie that can see the future."

I looked down, "oh... so I guess Alice saw them not wanting me anymore." Tanya lift my chin, "well even if they don't want you we do. You'll love it up in Alaska," I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Plus it is safe there from the vampire hunting you so Alice thought it would be better," Irina said.

"Okay so when do we leave?" I asked and Kate smirked and scooped me up into her arms, "right about now." Suddenly I felt cold wind rushing past me the scenery blurring.

I turned into Kate's arms and lean into her shoulder and closed my eyes.

-2 hours later-

When we stopped Kate put me down and I stretched my legs, "thank you Kate." She winked, "any time krásny."

I looked up at there big house, "wow this looks amazing guys." Two vampires come out of the house, "Tanya who is this?" A tall guy asked and held what I'm assuming is his mate closer.

"Her name is Bella and she is the newest member of our family." My head snapped to her, "but... you... but what about the Cullens?" She shook her head, "will talk about that later."

"Hello Bella my name is Eleazar and this is my mate Carmen we were the ones the did the animal blood tests." I looked at them confused, "Irina called saying you were interested in it."

Oh yeah... well if I become a vampire I'm not touching the animal blood stuff it took away my Rose.

"Um yeah I am can we talk about that later please?" He nod and Carmen pulled me into a hug, "it is nice to finally meet you Bella."

I blushed, "yeah I must be the most talked about subject these past 4 months." She nod, "yeah you poor thing you were in a coma."

I looked away, "I wouldn't say coma I would say just a bit of time travel." Eleazar studied me, "so that's what your power is time travel or something else I don't know your gift is blocking me somehow."

"I think the time travel was just a once off Carlisle says I'm a shield." Eleazar nod then added, "yes you're a very powerful shield but something is different there is like this glowing aura around you... oh well we can talk about that later come in."