Chapter Two

Bella's POV

"Charles?" I nod, "yeah Charles Swan." I looked up at her, "okay well my parents will search for him but in the mean time you are welcome to stay with my parents and I."

I nod, "thank you Rosalie." She smiled, "call me Rose." I smiled back at her, "thanks Rose um so what exactly is the date?"

She giggled, "30th of December 1932." I nod, "thank you sometimes on the road you just lose track of time." She wrapped around my shoulder, "it is okay Bella."

I blushed; I don't think I have ever felt this relaxed with Rosalie I mean Rose. She opened the house door and I saw a woman the spitting image of Rose except she had a few wrinkles around her eyes.

"Hello dear my name is Mary Hale it is nice to meet you," I shook her hand. "Isabella, Isabella Swan." She smiled then looked down at my clothes, "why are you dressed like a man?"

"Um these are clothes from my homeland all the woman in my city wear this." I looked down at my jeans, flannel, grey shirt and flat shoes.

"Where are you from Isabella?" She asked and I paled well even more then normal. "Um... Italy?" They both made star eyes, "is it as beautiful as they say?" I nod, "yeah it is."

Rose pulled me over to two little boys play with their toys, "Bella this is William and George my two little brothers." I smiled, "hi." They both smiled up at me, "hello."

Rose lead me upstairs, "now since we only have 3 bedrooms you'll need to share with me but that is fine we are both females."

I blushed hard and Rose walked to me and started to take off my flannel and I jumped. "Wait what are you doing?"

She giggled, "you need to get out of these wet clothes I think father has a suit jacket, shirt and pants you can borrow." I smiled and nod, "thank you Rose."

I looked down and she has already got me down to my bra and panties causing a yelp to come out of my mouth, "sorry Bella. But you have a very nice body you shouldn't hide it with those baggy clothes you should show it off."

She walked out the room and I started to breath heavily, "at least I don't have to wear a dress." Soon Rose came back with clothes and I put them on, "thank you Rose."

I rolled up the sleeves and looked up at her, "I should take you to see Royce my fiancé." I looked down. No Bella don't get attached she'll just leave you and when you get back home she'll be gone. Just like him.

Plus this Rose is nice but the Rosalie I know was an ice queen. I sighed and Rose lifted my chin, "what is wrong Bella." I blushed, "nothing Rose just thinking about my ex-boyfriend."

She looked at me confused, "what is a boyfriend?" I looked up at her, "it's like what comes before fiancé." She looked at me strangely, "Italy must be a very weird place."

I nod, "well it did produce my grandmother." She giggled, "oh Isabella."