Chapter Nine

Bella's POV

"What happened that... that night... if you are really that Bella what happened?" I saw venom tears in her beautiful eyes, "I ran after you because you forgot your scuff in my tent."

"More Bella." I sighed, "when I caught up to you they had already started and I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to get help the minute I tried to get to them Royce's friends grabbed me and when Royce finished he punished me."

I looked away crying, "I'm sorry Rose if it wasn't for me you would've lived you would've grown old and be happy with some rich guy and have children."

Alice walked closer to us but Rose growled, "My Rose I am so sorry." I started to cry heavier but she lift my head up, "I'm sorry Bella but that was in the past. You aren't my mate here Emmett is."

She let me go and I collapsed to the floor, "no this is not happening again." I ran out of the office and downstairs and out the door, "BELLA!" I heard them call for me but they didn't really want to stop me that could've if they wanted too.

Once I was out in the middle of the forest I let out a scream that had been pent up in my chest. "Well, well, well hello there little weak human."

I looked up to see Victoria, "kill me." I told her and her smirk grew, "aww is little Bella going to jump off another cliff again."

I just lay down on the ground and curled into a little ball, "it would be best for everyone."

"I should've just died in the jump would've saved all of us less grief then maybe my dad would still be alive."

"Yes but that would've made your death less fun," I looked up to my killer. "Kill me I'll scream if you want," Victoria chuckled.

"Hey you get away from the human!" I hear a three growls one coming from the woman that spoke. I looked up to see three blonde.

First one was 5 foot 5, the next was 5 foot 6 and the last was 5 foot 9 like Rosalie and they all had blonde hair and golden red eyes.

"Fine you are safe for now Isabella Swan but I will get you!" Victoria ran away and I looked to these new women, "Isabella? Are you the Isabella we have been hearing so much about from our cousins? Edward's mate?"

I huffed, "Edward wishes. Why are your eyes a golden red?" They all looked to me, "because we feed of blood bags as well as animals you could say we are the best of both world."

"You know how the Cullen don't really have mates they have marriages well that because animal blood tames the beast enough that you can't get a clear reading on it."

"So yeah people that meet in there newborn years like Esme and Carlisle are mated or that had met when they were drinking human blood like Alice and Jasper. They are more likely to be mates then anyone else probably why you aren't Edwards mate."