Chapter One

Bella's POV

I feel empty. He left. His Family left. They left me all alone. I'd give anything to see him even jump of a cliff.

I stood at the top of a cliff looking down at the ocean bellow. Okay Bella you can do this to see him again. 

I walked back to the side of the cliff then ran and jumped off. Except something was wrong... he never came. 

I landed in freezing cold water. The ice feeling like his touch. I missed it so much. I swam up to the surface only to notice the lack of waves.

Huh? I swam to shore and looked around. I appear to be in a river of something. 

"Hello Miss are you okay?" I turned to see a blonde haired woman that strangely looks familiar. "Um yeah I think so I'm just lost?" I was unsure about what I could say.

"You are all wet... why are you wearing men's clothes?" My eyes snap up at the women, "I am not wearing men's clothes." 

She put her hands up in defence, "sorry I did not mean to upset you..." She hinted then I sighed, "Isabella but just call me Bella." 

She gasped, "are you one of those ladies of lords that have been everywhere? Is that why you are wearing such strange clothes?" 

I looked at the woman confused, "what do you mean lords and ladies what are you in the 20th century." She nod, "yes my lady we are in 1932." My jaw dropped, "wait what!" 

I flinched not meaning to shout in this poor woman's face. "Sorry 1932 my lady," I looked into her blue eyes scared. 

"Um Miss do you have place that I could stay I am a bit lost?" I asked this complete stranger. Nice job Bella.

"Of course my lady I would be glad to help you find your husband." I stood up, "so what is your name?" I asked the blonde stranger.

"Rosalie, Rosalie Hale." My head shot to her, "you... you are Rosalie Hale?" She smiled at me, "you've heard of me?" I blushed, "kind of." 

"Was Royce bragging about me again?" I just nod my head, "um yeah he was talking to my father." I lied and I studied her features and fuck even as human Rosalie was beautiful.

Wait no stop it Bella you love Edward. The woman stood about 5 foot 9. 5 inches she has 5 inches on me and yet she pulls it off so well. 

Okay so facts. One I wasn't in my own time. Two I am stuck here and don't know how to leave. Three I've met the famous ice queen's human form. Four I think I'm starting to have a crash on Rosalie.

We walked until I saw this house. It wasn't big but it wasn't small. "Come in my parents will happily help you find your husband." 

I stopped her, "Um Rosalie I don't have a husband I travel with my father." She smiled wider, "then we will help you find him what is his name?" I looked into her blue eyes that used to have bright gold iris.

"Charles."