Chapter Five

Bella's POV

I've been living in a tent next to the river I came here in. It's now April and Rose still hasn't bothered looking for me.

I'm kind of hurt but then again why would she look for me. Edward was right I am just a pet to everyone I meet. I sighed and got out of my tent and did some fishing.

No doubt I'll be told to go away by the cops soon since this is a pretty rich town and they don't really like hobos.

"Bella?" I heard from behind me and I see Rose and Mary. "Oh um hi," Mary looked away. "Rosalie I will meet you at home," Rose nodded.

"Oh my Bella I've been searching for you for ages if I would've known you were here I would've come sooner." I looked down, "you don't have to lie Rosalie it's fine really I over stayed my welcome."

She shook her head, "no Bella really I was looking for you my mother and father just wouldn't help they thought you had gone back to your father. After the 2nd week I started to think the same."

She looked to the tent then to me, "how long have you been out here?" I scratched the back of my neck, "I've been going up and down the stream so to not be to easy of a target."

Rose nod, "can... can I come in for a talk?" I looked up at the blue eyed girl. The blue eyes I fell for. WAIT FELL FOR! I screamed in my head. The monkey inside running around in circles scared as hell.

Well then again it is Rose who wouldn't fall for her. Her beautiful blue eyes, long blonde hair and legs for days, "um what?" I asked as Rose said something I didn't hear.

"I said can we please go inside Bella?" I nod and got in the tent her following me. "So what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked and she lend forward.

"Why did you stay Bella?" She whispered very close to me and I stuttered, "um... I... um... I wan...wanted to stay cl...close to... to you." She was getting closer and closer.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted two month. I should of handled it better." I shook my head, "no Rose it's all my fault I shouldn't have kissed you..."

She lend closer making me fall backwards, "um Rose?" She climbed on top of me, "Bella..." I whispered then her lips smashed against mine.

Heaven. It felt like heaven when she kissed me. So warm and soft nothing like Edward. He was hard and barely even made lip contact. But Rose she kissed me like it was our last day on earth.

She tasted like a forbitten fruit. She kissed me harder and put her hand up my shirt causing me to moan softly into the kiss.

She pulled back and I saw she had taken her jacket and scarf off. "I have to leave before it's to late," I nod still in a daze.

We got out of the tent she got her jacket and when we were out of the tent she pulled me into another kiss this one a lot shorter.

"I'll see you tomorrow Bella."