Chapter Three

Bella's POV

Right now I was with Rose and her family at the firework show. I'm about to go into a new year with a woman who hated me and in a time I am not familiar with thank god for Jasper's old books.

Rose grabbed my hand, "come over here Bella." I was pulled to the gate. 

When Rose stopped I looked and I was meet with a tall guy about 6 foot, brown eyes and brown hair. "Bella this is Royce," I flinched. "Um hi," he looked me up and down creeping me out.

"Hello Rose didn't mention your beauty but why are you wearing men's clothes?" I looked down at the borrowed clothes, "because this is what the women in my home country wear." 

He looked discussed, "foreigners... anyway I will see you around Bella." He spat my name and I turned to Rose, "I really do not like him." 

She sighed, "I know sometimes he can be a bit rude but he is a man he does whatever he pleases." 

"Not where I am from. Men respect women." Rose looked down at me confused, "really?" I nod, "yeah we get to make our own decisions." 

"I'm loving the sound of Italy," I scratched the back of my head. "It might not be all of Italy just my small little town," she nodded. 

"That's okay maybe you can take me there one day," I smiled and nod. "I will Rose, I will." 

Soon the fireworks started and Rose and I looked up at all the pretty colours. 

-1 month later-

I was just sitting in Rose's garage as she fixes her family's car, "Rose why are you doing this an not a mechanic?" I asked the greased woman.

"My father used to do it cause we couldn't afford it and when he got to busy and since the boys weren't born back then he had to teach me. So I became the family's mechanic." 

Rose stood up with a very greasy overalls, "I think it suits you." I looked the super model up and down, "what does Royce have to say about it though?"

"He doesn't know about that no one does my father made sure of that." She said and I nod in understanding.

So Bella tell me are you a homeless person cause no one has been able to find you're father." I paled, "you'd have me committed if you knew Rose." 

"Knew what Bella?" I breathed out a sigh then looked up at her. I can't do it I have to lie. "My father kicked me out," she frowned. 

"Why Bella? Does it have an reason to do with you staring at me all the time?" I blushed and looked away, "I... I don't..." 

Rose smiled and lifted my head up to look at her, "I do not mind Bella I stare at you to. You do suit these clothes." I blushed harder, "so Bella why did your father kick you out?" 

I saw something in her bright blue eyes and then I don't know what happened to my body it just lend forward and next thing I know Rose is kissing me.