|𝟏𝟐| "𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞"

"𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊, why don't we just take the lead on this one? Noah's probably bleeding out right now and I haven't heard anything about my sister." West tutted. He stood with Mack, Murphy and Kenji. They were waiting outside the dungeon for Noah to arrive so that they could begin the interrogation on the intruder.

Murphy looked clearly disinterested and just wanted to get back to Sasha. It was hard to ignore Mackenzie's impatience. He kept tousling his dusty, blonde hair and it almost looked as though his left eye was twitching.

"This guy doesn't care about a thing, and now he's wasting time when there are other things to plan." Mack muttered, West hummed with agreement.

Murphy turned away as he shook his head at Mack's discreet disgust, having had to deal with that for a while made it tedious when it was brought up repeatedly. He went to lean against the wall beside Kenji, as he said, "He'll be here, calm your tits, bruv."

"Well, it feels like it's been forty-five minutes already." West retorted.

"Well, you wouldn't know that, would you? Are you fucking Father Time? I know you ain't, so stop giving me a headache." he contended. West didn't reply, much to Murphy's relief.

"They're definitely on edge for no reason, and forgetting that Noah almost just died." Kenji mumbled, Murphy glanced at him.

"I get why West is moving mad, but Mack is moving like he's been eating fucking shrooms," he grumbled.

"For real," Kenji chuckled.

They didn't have to wait much longer, because Mack tutted loudly, turning and muttering curses. "He's taking too fucking long! West, come on." The two of them walked into the cellar.

Few minutes had passed, and the man was screaming in pain.

Murphy rolled his eyes, "Noah can be temperamental but Mack is definitely way worse, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing that guy. Watch for when Noah gets here." Kenji nodded and Murphy walked inside.

As Murphy quietly stepped in, he caught a few words that Mackenzie grunted past his punches, "Angelo promised you'd be able to kill him, now he's gonna find out everything." Murphy halted, puzzled at what he'd just heard, did Mack know that man?

Instantaneously, West acknowledged his presence. Murphy sighed and acted correctly, "Oi, that's not needed, fam!"

The streets of Everwinter were quiet, as the day was ending. It was around seven p.m, the sky was dimming and it was getting harder to see. The approaching footsteps made Kenji apprehensive, almost swinging at Noah when he arrived.

"Woah, mate," Noah painfully chuckled, trying not to irritate his aching jaw.

"Sorry, bro, it's just hella quiet," he sighed.

"This is the quietest the streets have ever been," Noah muttered, softly smiling from the peace it held, Kenji humming in reply to the small talk.

"Well, the rest of the guys are in there, and Mack and West were moving like ticking time bombs because you took so long." Almost instantly, his smile fell.

"Great." he kissed his teeth and walked ahead, fixing his mask onto his face. Kenji followed.

Screams of agony echoed through the cellar, as Mack grunted with his hits. Noah and Kenji followed the sound, past all the empty cells and reached the one that the man was being beaten in. The man was already bleeding and bruised.