Chapter 30

Harry POV

The three of us enter a bedroom that is bare except for the TV that sits on a small night stand against a wall, and a twin size bed that's on the wall across from it.

They have principal Sanders sitting up in a chair. Gone is the duct tape, and in its place is roped and chains, bounding him so tightly to the chair that there is no chance of him getting out.

He's awake, but he still doesn't seem or look all that coherent. He's able to hold his head up for a little bit at a time, but it eventually lolls to the side uselessly. I'm not even sure the chains and rope were necessary, it's very clear Principal Sanders wouldn't be escaping from this room, even if he wanted to. He doesn't have the strength right now.

Knox nods at the person at the door, silently dismissing them. After the click of the door, there's no sound in the room except for the principals shaky breathing. I look over at Memphis and notice she has her guarded face in place, completely unreadable. I hate when that's the look her beautiful face portrays, but I know right now it may be necessary.

Knox grabs an errant chair that's sitting in the room and places it right in front of Principal Sanders chair, turning it backwards and straddling it. "You ready to talk yet, Aiden?"

Aiden lifts his head and stares at Knox wordlessly. "I've already said too much."

"Hmmm," Knox hums. "Actually, you're in the position you're in right now because you didn't say enough. This all could have been easily avoided."

Aiden starts to look around himself and looks like he is more awake and alert. "Where the hell am I anyway? What is this shit?" He starts jerking on the chains and wiggling around, but to no avail. "What have you all done to me?!" He screeches, and I Hope like hell these walls are sound proof and people don't hear everything that's about to happen in this room.

"We only did what was necessary. You know something about our mother, something that made you think it was okay to be an inappropriate child molester with our sister. Did you really think we wouldn't do anything about that?"

"A child molester?! I never touched her!"

"No, not with your hands. But you sure didn't mind touching her with your ruler and making her say some sick shit no girl should ever be forced to say, by any man." Knox snarls, and I feel the tension go up in the room around us. Memphis starts shuffling on her feet anxiously, and Dickson and I are both wringing our hands tightly, both of us getting pissed off at the sick reminder of what he's done to our girl.

"Oh please," Aiden spits out. "Don't try and act all high and mighty with me. We're in a gang house. There's no telling how women are being treated in a place like this. The only reason you give a shit is because it was your sister."

Knox stands up so fast his body is a blur. He grips the back of Aiden's neck and jerks him forward, pulling the chair and everything with him. "Listen here, you sorry piece of shit, my gang may mess with drugs, guns, and fights, but we don't fuck with the women and with the children. Thats violations of being killed, and that is exactly what will happen to you if you don't start using your mouth for something else other than this bullshit."

Aiden gulps, but holds Knox's stare steadily. "I'm the principal of a school, and a known member of the city. If I go missing, people will notice and they will look for me. You can't just dispose of me like you could anyone else."

Knox chuckles darkly. "You think we don't know how to get rid of important people? There have been politicians, police officers, judges, and more who have wound up missing because they got on our bad side. And you don't think we can't make some lowly little principal disappear? A little car crash, house fire, or even suicide? All easy stage, even easier when you have the feds in your pocket and all you have to do is pay them a couple grand to keep their mouths shut." Knox grips his neck even tighter if possible. "Don't underestimate me, you will be sorely mistaken."