》Chapter 37《

°°_______________________°°

°Y/n's pov°

Yeosang lead me down to the basement where they had their make shift infirmary. Inside, laying on the bed was Wooyoung, wrapped up like me but asleep. My eyes started to water. He wouldn't be like this if I never met them. We walked further into the room to be near him. I sat down in the seat that was next to the bed, as Yeosang stood leaning against the wall opposite. "How was h-he?" I asked.

"He lost a lot more blood than you from getting hit more after being cut, and his shin on his left leg's fractured too. A part from that he'll be fine. Thankfully, there wasn't any internal bleeding from the beatings, so all he needs to do is get plenty of rest as well as eat and he'll be good as always" I just nodded to what he said, trying to keep my tears at bay.

"C-can- Can I be a-alone for a bit please?.." I asked without looking up at him. "Sure... there's a walkie talkie on the table here so just use that if you need me" I nodded and waited till I heard the door open and shut before I looked up at Wooyoung. The tears spilled down my cheeks shortly after. I clampped my hand over my mouth. I didn't want to wake him up with my crying and I didnt want anyone else to come In asking me more questions.

"I-I'm so sorry Wooyoung...*gasp* if- if I didn't meet you guys, y-you wouldn't b-be in this state.....*snif* if I-I didn't come i-into your lives, y-you wouldn't be hurting so much.. and you'd be u-up, walking about, continuing on with your crazy life. Y-You wouldn't h-have to look after a useless nobody like me!" I shouted the last bit out slightly as I lent forward and put my head on my arms, on the edge of the bed and continued to cry like the useless person I am.

"...Y-Y/n...?" As soon as I heard him talk, my head shot up. "Oh my god- Wooyoung are you okay?!" I asked not carring about how bad I looked. I just wanted to know if he was fine or if he was feeling any pain. He tried to sit up but it only caused him to let out a little whimper. "W-wooyoung! Wait I'll get Yeosang-" "No it's fine Y/n.... I wanna talk to you before you talk to you with out the guys here... ate you okay though?" I just nodded before wiping the rest of the tears on my face away. He didn't look to convinced but started talking anyway.

"Do the guys know that you know yet?" I just shook my head. "I-I've not been able to talk about it y-yet... to be honest.... I'm scared to find out W-wooyoung.... it's a lot to take in... I-..I don't know how I should respond to it.... should I be angry, scream or even be sad?...." I said truthfully. He nodded as we just sat in silence for a bit. "....Do you hate us?.. for what we do?.." he asked, nervously playing with his hands that were in his lap.

"....No I don't hate you..... how can I?... I don't really know anything about any of your pasts to judge you for choosing this line of work...." I said to which he just nodded. "Do you wanna know? Or.... do you just want to forget about it and move on?" He asked me to which I answered "No I'd like to know but only if you guys want to and feel comfortable with telling me"

He nodded before taking a deep breath. "I'll only tell you mine as I'm not in any place to tell you ghe other members business or past..... *sigghhh* how do I even start this?" He took deep breath and closed his eyes as he tried to think back to those memories. 

"Well.... I can't say I didn't have a good childhood because I was loved by both my parents and my older brother and they looked after me well... but then my younger brother was born and money was getting shorter so my dad ended up getting involved with the wrong people. He started taking on small but dangerous jobs, he had experience with handling guns from when he went when to the shooting range with his dad and from when he had to work in the army..." He paused for a minute to drink a bit of water that was in the glass by the table on the other side of his bed.