WIN METAWIN

It's been a week since the attack. Win  is still laying on the hospital bed. There was no movement, no improvement.

Bright Vachirawit is not as bright as his name anymore. Everyday passed seems like a day to die. Bright had left everything all over the place.

He didn't attend his office and his gang often anymore. Everyone who witnessed his drastic painful changes worry about him.

Tonight is the same nights. He sits beside win, talking and crying. This fragile and miserable gang leader is too heartbroken. Even Bright's men cries, feel the heartaches everytime win's name is mentioned.

The King and his Knights are lost without their angelic Queen.

"Win, how are you baby?" Bright asks as he stares at his world.

"today, I got to change my clothe. I went back to our house, showered and breakfast."

Bright continues his story to his once bubbly attentive lover,

"I finally made pancakes win. I used the receipe you've made. Do you remember, I promised you that we will make it someday together? I practised so that after you wake up, I'll be the one making breakfast"

Bright bit his lower lips. He promised himself not to cry. As long as Win is still there, right in front of him fighting for his life.

"I-I also stay home some nights. I let Mike handles jobs at warehouse now. You right babe, I should trust Mike more. Everything get done faster and easier with helping hands."

Bright holds his fragile self from crying but it is hard. He awares that his teary eyes are pooling.

" and win, I bought some new action movies. You're excited arent you? "

Bright imagines win's eyes turn crescent, hand covering his wide suprised mouth and listens to high pitch sequel of happiness.

"Now even better baby, I built a theater room for you. I have every favourite food of yours stocked in the small pantry. You can have everything you wanted."

Bright realised that whatever Win wanted is nothing but a moment with him. Spending their quality time together.

" or if you want, we can just cuddles on bed. Playing 10 rounds of fifa, maybe exercise in gym or even practise boxing. "

Bright betrays himself as tears falling down his cheeks.

"L-Let's go-o on dates. Tell me whatever you wanted to do and I have my works off for you."

Bright intertwines their fingers together. He grips Win's hand too tight, move to his lips and kisses it.

His body is shaking from sobbing hard and tears overflowing from his pair of eyes.

"w-wake u-p win. P-please wake up. I can't live my usual life without you. All my packed routines are too much for me to handle alone."

Bright pat Win's head with his shaky hand. He brushes Win's bang weakly.

"because at the end of the day, you are not home. You are not there when I came home. I didn't realise how empty and lonely my home is without you. Cause I never once imagine "

Bright confessed.

"now I feel our home is just a house. It became a house without you."

Bright still crying his heart out. However Bright didn't notice his dad is in the room too. His dad witnessed his only son's heartbreak.

His dad feels terrible after all this time. He never thought to himself that he would witnessed his son cried the same way he cried when his lover died. Now he knows for sure, that Win Metawin really matters to Bright.