Force

Each chapter in this story is lengthy. So I hope you can take a break before continue reading this if it's too much.

I wrote this story because I've made a video about this storyline, for fun actually. You guys can check the video(just a simple trailer) above.
Please swipe to the right.

Just a peak to understand how this story goes. But some plots are changed. Not 100% the same. To not get confused, I guess you guys can check out the video after reading this story. Of course, if you want.

Please give opinions for my improvement and vote chapters that you like. I hope all of you enjoy my story.

Friday.
"Win, please wake up. I'm sorry baby."

Bright was holding tight the hand of his world, clamped in his both hands beside a hospital bed. It was so cold, so weak.

His heart pounded into pieces of shattered glasses as he observed the man of his life laid lifelessly on the white bed. Almost a corpse.

He watched the slow heart rate of his lover on the monitor. Most of breathing ventilator wires connected to him, paled bruises face and bandage on his stomach.

"Win,,"
His voice cracked, tears pooling in his two eyes. Bright pat soft and gentle on the head, whispering

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." bright was disappointed in himself. He couldn't believe he was reckless and careless.

Bright kiss painfully on win's cheeks, asked for forgiveness, promising a revenge.

Suddenly, the room's door harshly opened and banged to the walls loudly, deafening the silence room.

"why do you still want him son?" bright heard tapping of shoes behind him. And the hoarse voice is awfully familiar to him.

Bright stood up from his chair, taking out a metal object from his waist. With no fear but hatred and anger, he held out his gun directly on point to his father's head.

"why can't you still understand dad?"

Four days before.

Monday.

For Bright, Win was his force .

"boss, they're ready." His right hand man, Mike, said.

Bright wore a maroon dress shirt and a black pants. It was half past midnight and all he wanted was to go home.

He was already exhausted in the morning with all debts chasing and company's  paperworks to tend.

Stupid fuckers

Bright went out of his car. Puffed out sighs from his lips and rub his temples.

"get my weapon ready." he ordered beforehand to Mike. Bright walked into his playhouse in rush. Wished to finish the night and went to hug win in his arms.

Upon arriving the compound, 2 men were on their knees, tied to a steel table. They were bled and bruised. Bright needed a little touched up then they were good to go die.

About 15 men surrounded those pigs, gave sweet punches and love talks.

Bright stepped into the circle, everyone move away to give him the previlege. After all, he was their boss.

"now, I think you know what would happen if you are being stubborn asshats."
He looked down into both pair of eyes, smirk sinisterly. Left hand proudly presenting those 15 of his men.

"who's your boss?" his voice deep and serious.

The two men swallowed their burning throats due to days lack of water. Eyes shaking, contemplating to answer.

"don't make me ask twice" Bright grabbed a whole fist of their hair and banged their heads together.

"f-fuck" the two men moaned in pain. Still, no answer after a few minutes.

"boss you had a call" Mike said.

Bright cracked his neck, checking time on his wrist and he gone mad. It was 1 am already.

Bright was worn out of patience and energy.

"what Mike" his expression wanted to kill Mike.

"it's sir boss. He asked When will you finish working? He reminded to not act anything beyond"

Bright felt warmth in his chest. Win cared about his victims. Sure they did troubles for Bright, but Win will always remind him to not go anything beyond limits.

Such a pure angel in devil's world.

Now bright's head was full of Win and just wanted to go home.

"look morons," he fainted the man on his left effortlessly using his gun. Then he moved to the next man,

"I have thousands ways to fucking kill you right here, right now. But I also do have millions ways to sleep on my bed with my baby."

He pulled the man's front teeth out.
"now freaking tell me who"
Bright pushed him down flat on cold concrete floor, and stepped on his face.

Groaning in pain, crying for mercy, the man answered truthfully,

"L-leo."

"I. Fucking. Figured. It. Out."
Bright was stepping on the man's face below his feet with each words.
After he satisfied, he calmed down and walked out to his car.

"burn them" he demanded.
His men only nodded.

The car sped away.

Exactly at 1:45 am, he arrived home.

The house was a glass pattern. Double storey, with all the necessities of his baby needed and wanted.

Along the way Bright went to his master bedroom, he saw dinner served on the dining table. His heart swelled in guilt.

Oh win

He quickly ran up the stairs, catching up 2 stairs at a time to his beloved.

He knocked on the door softly, eventhough he knew the man inside would be dead sleep.

He opened the door and saw a huge goofball on his queen size bed. He quietly went to the right side of bed.

Bright automatically smiled from ear to ear to the picture in front of him.

Laid a body beside him was Win, his lover. The winner of his cold heartless heart. Bright took off his clothes and sneaked in the bed facing win.

Win's hair was tucking out to every direction with his red thin lips slightly apart. Win covered himself full with the duvet blanket.

Bright instinctively pat his head gently and loving.

"hi win, sorry I'm late. Again."
He bit his lower lips and sighed in defeated. There will always one promise that he couldn't keep on with win. Obviously, it was his jobs.

Bright was oftenly busy with his split responsibilities of being a gang leader and a businessman.

Works had most of him during days sometime nights too. He always felt bad towards win.

"P Bright?" win mumbled with his eyes closed.

Shuffling and squirming, win called out again. But his voice cracked.

"P~?" as if he cried before he went to bed.

Bright held his face with left hand and wrapped his right arms on win's waist.

"Hey win, I'm here. I'm here baby. Were you crying peaches?"
Bright asked again, worried.

"P Brighttt~" Win mumbled with his eyes closed.

" P Bright don't gooo" win dug his fingernails onto bright's chest. Breathing hyperventilating.

Hurriedly, Bright kissed and hug win on the bed.

"I'm right here win. Bright is right here. Just sleep baby."

Win immediately snuggled into his P's neck, strong scratching hands went weak by minutes. Win hummed in satisfaction.