Happiness

Thursday.

"uwaaa, home sweet home" Win sat on the long diamond sofa in the living room. He was charged into hospital for 2 days.

He turned on the TV and pat the empty seat beside him. Calling for Bright.

"P Brightttt~" he called with a cute voice. Bright smiled and went to hug him.

"you want cuddles don't you?" Bright poked his small nose.

"of course. What are you for then?" Win fired him back.

Bright adjusted himself to be comfortable, laying back flat on the sofa with win on top of him.

Win had his face in Bright's neck, one hand controlling the remote while the other one rested on Bright's chest.

Bright embraced Win in his arms. One hand on his waist, while the other one playing with his hair, patting gently on Win's head.

Win almost fell asleep by the soft touch when suddenly Bright asked him.

"Win, are you happy with me?"

Win thought it was a weird question to ask. He could even hear Bright's pounding rapid heartbeat. As in habit, he knew Bright was having a inner conflict with himself.

Assuring, Win caressed Bright's chest with love. He closed his eyes, enjoying the rhythm of his lover's heartbeat.

"of course. I am happy for whole 3 years with you. And I never regret one a bit."

Win kissed Bright's jawline.
"I love you Bright."

Bright purred. He tightened Win in his arms, legs tried to tangle gently around him.

"are you happy with me P'Bright?"

"do you have to ask that?" Bright shaking his head.

Win had always be his happiness.

A man in formal grey suit slammed his documents on the office table. He lossen his maroon tie and unbuttoned his plain white shirt.

"report." Bright ordered his secretary, Green.

"3 meetings with Hong Kong and Japan companies had been cancel. They said only if you fixed the rumors with our Korea branches, then we can contact them."

Green timidly said.

"Fuck! Contact our men in Korea. Meeting in 3 hours."

Bright would go mad by second passed.

"Boss, sorry to interrupt you." Mike said. Bright nodded, signaled him to continue.

" Mong rejects our offer. He said he rather be a free dog. No enemy. No ownership."

Mike gulped before he continues,

"and he said it's pitiful, that you are a coward, loyal dog to Master."

Bright laughed. He laughed hard until his body shaking and teary eyes.

"a loyal dog? Me?!"
Bright threw everything on his table. He smashed everything his hand reached. His room was a messed.

Green and Mike tried to stop him. But Bright lost more control and pointed a gun to Mike in his right hand.

"let's burn him, Mike. Let's kill him tonight"
Bright laughed again. Thrilled by the plan.

"but boss, he is your father's friend. We cant-"

Bright pulled the trigger.
"do I fucking care?! Do I give a fuxk about my dad?! HUH MIKE?!"