Recruitment

"Just Kidding~Just Kidding" 

Sian said, after the general of the queen of Avalon stopped him. The general of Avalon including the 2 trusted soldiers at his back were ready to oppose him. The general took a peek to the army right after stopping stopping Sian. They don't look like friendly, they were already holding their weapons. For the general, if Sian were to shoot, that means the rest must follow. A massacre to be precise. Sian shoved the general's hand away from his rifle.

"We took a deal with the queen"
"As long as we don't mess each others business, 3 days will just be a blink of an eye"

The general turns around and ride his horse. He ordered his men to get back to the kingdom. 

"Hey! If you've got bad soldiers in your army, send them to us, we'll take care of them"Siaan yelled while the general is riding his horse back to Avalon. His moment with Sian was heartbreaking, he felt like all his movements were being restrained. While riding his horse, the coldness in the air kept shivering down his spine remembering back there. 

"Don't worry, I'll send some to you" He mumbled with the intent of ruining the Rose army's plans. 

______________________________

There are 14 trucks. 10 trucks for the soldiers. 2 trucks for food, water, and gasoline, an another  2 for carrying promising soldiers. 

There are 20 rings that just got cleaned from the snow. The obstacles course have also been temporarily built. 

(Just imagine that everything is covered in snow except for the ground the obstacles are placed

(Just imagine that everything is covered in snow except for the ground the obstacles are placed. )

There are 14 obstacles the warriors have to pass. Soldiers from the Rose army will be monitoring their physique and instruct them how they have to pass. They will either crawl, jump, climb, what ever the instructors says, of course the  instructors will be yelling for everything they do. They will be pressuring anyone who steps in their obstacles course. Just like how they were being pressured from their seniors when they were conquering the course. The soldiers sees the course as easy as taking a bite, they are already lucky enough that the general doesn't have time to  for a difficult course. The soldiers who were in charge of the course won't give anyone an easy way to become soldiers just like that, they plan to intimidate anyone who steps in the course. /

(Just imagine the surrounding is covered of inches of snow)

The final obstacle. The general doesn't have plans to be responsible of the contestants who get injured during their tests. But they should treat the injured when the time comes. Well, every soldier doubts anyone gets injured climbing the final course. They just have to climb up then down. Even if they do fall, the snow can lessen their impact. Worst case scenario, they'll only get traumatize from the fall and sworn to never climb ever again.

While waiting for the soldiers who was spreading the posters while also spreading news and rumors, the army prepared breakfast. Giant Woks, frying pans, kettles, are prepared. The soldiers craved for the surprising breakfast that would be served. 

The chefs in the army planned to serve, Pan cakes, Waffles, Sausages, Eggs, Fried Rice, Sandwiches and water and juices as beverages. It's sounds a bit much and luxurious for a breakfast in an army but they signed a contract that they must follow the order and enjoy delicious food while living. In the battlefield, soldiers are deployed anywhere. They yearn for a good life in the battlefield, but they must survive and deliver the the order that was served. Food is important in this cold weather, soldiers can't fully bring out potential and skills from their training with an empty snack. 

The chefs just put food in the table and soldiers flocks in line to eat. Ever since the beginning, the food has always been delicious. Now the soldiers don't even question the food in the tables as long as it looks edible. 

The officers made a circle with the general to talk about plans while eating. They made a circle with 11 people including the general. They talked, they laughed, and thought of the plan. Sian went to the truck to get a secret case in the truck. A case of beers, the officers asked him what it was but Sian said "It's a secret" and buried it in the snow. He said....

"Let's eat while waiting for 5 minutes"

5 minutes have passed. Although the officers have identified it as a beverage, they haven't seen the glass kinds before. In the base, there were only cans of beverages. The vending machines had been taking away their tickets. 3 silvers can be exchanged for 1 ticket, and their salary as soldiers is only 2 gold coins. Although soldiers being payed with golds is never heard of. A family of 3 can live for 30 days with 1 gold coins. The soldiers are being paid 2 gold coins, while other soldiers in other armies are paid with bronze coins. Soldiers who have greatly contributed to the kingdom can only received these silver coins from their higher ups. That's why most people who has the skills can only become adventurer, with their power they can shower themselves in silver after completing a quest during their adventure. 

The general opened all the bottles using his own knife and distributed to the officers. They are shocked. One officer recognized the flavor of the drink because he once bought it. He has the money so of course he can buy a can of beer. The can beers are positioned in the bottom lane of a vending machine. The beer can be bought for 3 tickets, 9 silvers, and that silvers can give you an all you can eat in any restaurant. His father is a noble and wanted the "expensive one", the soldier hasn't drank it before so he agreed to his father and exchanged the silvers for 3 tickets. The soldier just want to buy 1 to see if it's worth buying another can. When his father received the can of beer, the coldness was to his surprise. His son, the soldier thought him how to open the can. When his father smelled it, it was kind of familiar for his nose. He planned to sip it and enjoy the taste, just like how you drink a wine. The taste was too familiar for him but a little better because of the new taste and texture of the drink. When he sipped, he jugged it all and placed the beer to his head drinking it. "Son! This is beer!" surprise, the moment he regained his true self, the beer was empty. The soldier bought another 1 and jugged it just like his father. "It is beer and it's delicious" they have the same response. His father gave him a pouch of silver coins looking serious and professionally saying "Empty that pouch for beers, I'm taking it to the house" but he refused. The beverages can only be drank inside the base, they can't be brought to other places without the higher ups consent. His father's plan all broke and just drank cans of beers till he got drunk.

"Guys this is a beer!"

"My father visited me once and we drank it together"

"These are the ones in the bottom lanes of the vending machines!"

"It's delicious!"

1 "Beers!? Really!?"
2 "Those expensive ones!?"
3 "Your giving it for free general!?"

"Yeah it's free but we can only get one cup for all of us or else we'll get drunk" Sian said to his question.
"Distribute the remaining to the other soldiers"

They all jugged the beers together happily.

Then the soldier who went to the kingdom returned with dozens of people at their backs.

Any one of them can be soldiers as long as they have the potential, the skills, and the spirit. 

"The recruitment starts now"