Avalon

"Your Highness! Not good!"

 Servants of the castle of Avalon got a report of an incoming uninvited guests. The guests are a force led by the general himself. The soldiers are from the army and had received training from the past several days. They are considered elites, which the general brought to the the nearest kingdom, Avalon. When visiting a nearby or attacking a nearby kingdom, the proposer should send a letter first regarding their arrival. It would have taken half a day if someone used carriages which everyone use for transportation or horses. While a trained bird delivering a letter could only take minutes depending on the distance. When leading a 200 forces of soldiers, it is considered normal to  march their destination. Marching to an another country could take days, Sian, the general of his army does not have time to spend. 

3 days, the plan is to visit each kingdoms, cities, towns for 72 hours. They will hold a test to see the potential of the warriors around the land. The Kingdom of Lionsvelt already spreaded the news that Elkia and Lionsvelt are on ties. Meaning, in the eyes of the lower kingdoms, Elkia is strong. An opportunity to for a warrior. 

In their journey, they will drop out the weak. They would only choose the strong.

{Avalon Castle}

             The new king who is now sitting in a throne received her servant's report. It was a surprising visit full of anxiousness and worries. The new king is the previous king's daughter, everything is new to her. Because of her father's desperation to feed his people, he led an army to attack the previous Elkia. Which led to his and his men's death, pushing all the responsibilities to his daughter, Eve Avalon. Without a ruler, people would lost a powerful being in the kingdom, she has to take the title of Queen to maintain order and peace. 

By the time she received the letter from the bird, the transportation vehicles are on sight in the road field visible to the castle's window. The scouts surrounding the vehicles couldn't report in time, the trucks were faster than horses. The flag took them by surprise.

 The flag took them by surprise

All the trucks had 1 or 2 small flags beside the side mirrors. 

"They're attacking?" The thought came to mind. The servant of the queen recognized the flag and told the stories how his father once offended this force. The queen calmly grip her hair because of a slight head ache, and then cleaned up her appearance. 

"Did they did it on purpose?"
"But how?" The queen couldn't guess how they were able to arrive just a minute later than the bird. "I doubt that my queen" A servant responded, only Lords, Dukes, Kings, or Queens can only send messengers through birds because of a {Royal Tamer}. Royal Tamers had been beside rulers since ancient time and nevertheless abandon their responsibilities. 

"My queen, their general is only a commander on a rising army"
"Not yet a ruler which Royal Tamers seeks"

(Sigh)