Ally or Foe?

The general, Sian Ross, got the information of a new hero and wished to handle this properly. When the young merchant arrived, they were invited to hold a meeting for a plan. Ally or Foe which one should the Army takes. Captains gathered from around the kingdom with the accompany of 1 or 2 representative of a Detachment. A hero is not someone humanity should against, so they had to meet everyone up. If the hero were to be nurtured the wrong way and attack against neighboring kingdoms, we should eliminate it. Rose Army and the Rising Empire stand on the same land, they should hold the same goal of eliminating the demons, but the empire seems to be plotting a bad plan. 

In a huge tent, capable of inserting 50 people.

"General! We have known that the "Future~Empire" are the ones behind the attack"
"We should strike back for revenge!" A  captain proposed n idea.

"We're just getting started, we should take this slowly" The general said.

"What are the future empire's plan?" The general asked the present soldiers who went under cover including the young merchant.

"General, I've assume you've heard about the new hero?"

"Yes, I've heard, I've even had a video" The general ordered a soldier to held a television beside the long table. Lights off, the t.v is set. The video showed the patheticness of a hero being pressured by a single soldier. The hero was on his knees from just a single Rose soldier. Then a clip of video was presented by a soldier who traveled back to base with the young merchant. The video shows how the hero vomited and shows signs of discomfort from just looking at the soldiers behind the young merchant.

"What did you do?" The general ask 

"We didn't do anything, our senior who left first was the only one who did something" The soldier answered innocently. 

"Hahahahah" They all laugh how someone can just vomit from looking at someone. They all laugh except Sian, the general. He knew that no one in this world can identify anyone of their soldiers except from their selves. The werewolf king and the general smashed a deal. The protection of the forest as long as the Army live in exchange for the werewolf king's blessing. 

His blessing can grant anyone protection of their well being. The forbidden forest is forbidden because it is feared. The forest is unknown, everyone is scared of the unknown. His blessing can hide and protect someone's identity. Even if the strongest hero were to peek the Rose soldier's Identity, he wouldn't find any information. There is a reason why the general had a deal with the werewolf king. The werewolf king is the strongest being Sian ever knew. Even if all his Giant wolves came back to base to gang up on him, I'm afraid they wouldn't stand a chance. There must be a reason why the werewolf king sought protection. There isn't a reason to refuse, Sian had all the soldiers in his army blessed. 

"General, what about I receive father's throne?" The young merchant asked.

"The only reason why I left because I'm powerless"

"Even if I knew the person's true personality, I couldn't drive him/her away"

"Now that I have connection with you, I can reign those under my father in the empire"

The young merchant's proposal led the tent to silence. His plan is so simple and great the it made the rest in awe. "A genius" They said in the back of their mind.

"Wait, isn't that me controlling you?" The general asked.
"We're no different the rulers under your father once he dies"

"Your guys are not that bad"
"And many innocent will die if the Army and the Empire will fight" The young merchant replied seeing the good aura the general on front, not knowing the dark aura at the back of his mind.

"Your right, prepare yourselves to travel to the empire after 3 days" Sian smirking said the plan
"End of discussion"

"I just wanna ask, Why did we set up camp outside if we could just meet up inside the base?"
A captain asked of nowhere.

"We can't let the citizen of Elkia knows the attacker which ended countless lives"
"If things go wrong in our plan, I won't hesitate to massacre back to the empire" The general coldly responded.

"Prepare for the trip, I'm taking half of our soldiers"

"Fall of an Empire, Rise of another"

"If we succeed, I will gather forces from every country and kingdoms we visits"

"We might be gone for days, weeks, or months, protect the people until then"

"There is still half of space of the base, when I arrive I'm guessing this base will be fully packed"

"I will gather warriors from 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th greatest kingdoms, including the countries we encounter"

"If there's a good day or a good night, guide the people to build another floor of the base"

"If they refuse, kick them out, If they commit crime, lock them up."

"If we have visitors who knows someone in Elkia or someone who works here, grant access"

"But not permanently, 24 hrs is the limit of their visit."

"If they don't have any relation and are trying to go in, you know what to do"

"Continue to support the people inside Elkia and refugees, but don't let them in."

"I'll talk to the general on the other side to let refugees in, we'll give donations"

"As for the soldiers in the kingdom of Lionsvelt, follow the plan"

____________________________

200  soldier were assigned to follow the general on their trip. 10 trucks were prepared outside. Gasoline, Processed food, Tents, Water are prepared and put together to a different truck. Another 2 trucks that aren't that big as the 10 but they have a special feature that can change the outside cold temperature to normal in the inside. Water, Gasoline, and Food, won't be frozen. Another 2 trucks prepared for the warriors who can pass Sian test and become Rose soldiers. 

In all, there are 14 trucks travelling around the land in search of warriors who desired power.

First up, near the kingdom of Elkia, the 10th greatest kingdom. The kingdom who once attacked Elkia for food and supply but was swept from the general's fire power. 

Warriors could only choose one Ally or Foe. Ally, they side with the Army and fight with the army. Foe, waiting for their graves. 

We once got attacked by the forces of the 10th greatest kingdom

"I was there with my weapon"

"They attacked with their weapons"

"We will recruit brothers to the kingdom who once oppose us"

"I doubt they'll fight for their people who switch side with us"

The soldier were excited awaiting for their new brothers in arms. They hope the 10th kingdom wouldn't resist. Only 2 hours left to reach 10th greatest kingdom , {AVALON}