a loud knock on the window caused her to drop it on her lap as she looked at the door matt had just left. the boy tried opening the door after realising she wouldn't open it "open the window" he mouthed.

the girl did as he said as he smiled "forgot my bag" he said in a weird voice.

"yeah, yeah" selene said as her stiff figure quickly moved to pick it up for him wanting him far away from her.

the boy kept his eyes on her as she prayed to god someone would get her out of the situation, she knew there was a reason the boy made her so uncomfortable and after finding the pictures she didn't want to be around him any longer.

"some good pictures in there, don't you think?" matt asked well also saying as a statement.

"yeah, the lacrosse ones are amazing. you're really talented. i was-i was-i was really impressed..." she said nervously as she struggled to speak

"there's a good candid of you in there, too." he said making her internally roll her eyes. only one? she thought to herself.

"really?" she asked as she leaned back in her seat as far from him as possible.

"you can see some of the others, if you'd like. i mean, this-this tiny little screen doesn't really do it justice. but, uh, i could show you some on my computer." he said as his eyes never left her still figure.

the harsh tension in the room was broken by allison jumping in the back of the car, matt turned to her with a harsh glare. "maybe another night, matt. gotta get allison home" selene said pointing at allison as the girl in the backseat could see her scared eyes.

"just for a few minutes?" matt asked pestering the girl.

"it's getting late, my dad wants me home" allison said trying to get the boy as far away from the car as possible.

"it's the weekend. and, it's spring break . i mean, you don't have anything going on tomorrow, do you?" he asked selene turning his head away from allison.

"i really should get going" she said tensely as she turned her car back on.

"you sure?" the boy asked again as she nodded aggressively "okay then" he said awkwardly as he chuckled walking away.

selene not waiting for him to reply as she quickly started driving away, allison staring at her concerned from the back seat. selene let out a choked sob as she began shaking. allison quickly unbuckled her seat belt moving to the front seat as selene drove.

"what's wrong?" allison asked as she grabbed one of the girls hands on the steering wheel trying to get her to calm down.

"he had pictures of me on there, so many" selene said quickly turning her head to allison before moving them back to the road. the thought of the boy scared the girl.

"what do you mean pictures?" allison asked confused, not knowing what she could've seen that scared her so much.

"ones from my room, allison! ones from lydia's house of me asleep!" she yelled as she quickly pulled up outside of allison's house. the girl trying to control her shaking, allison quickly pulled the girl into a hug as she let selene cry.

the thought of people invading her life without her knowing scared her, there was something about the boy that scared the girl to no end. he had no sense of personal space and who knows what he could've done if allison hadn't gotten back in the car when she did.

after around five minutes the girl stopped crying, although her makeup was horrible and her straightened hair had gone slightly frizzy. she had allison call lydia telling the girl she would be staying at allison's overnight because she was hungover. lydia agreed to come round the next day and pick her up.