001

CHAPTER ONE

( SELENE HAYDES )

ONE: CHILD OF THE STARS

selene had spent the night before school sat in lydia's room watching the notebook on lydia's tv. selene was honestly sick of the movie but considering it was the girls favourite, she tolerated it. she just wished jackson and nicholas had been there with them. lydia had told her how he broke up with her, and considering nicholas and jackson were best friends he had also stopped talking to the girl. but she had just hoped for a normal night between the three of them before school started.

she had woken up an hour early for school, one of the most popular girls of beacon hills highschool was returning. she had showered and then curled the bottom of her hair, getting dressed into a blue, green and white checkered mini skirt, matching it with a white long sleeve blouse and navy blue button cardigan. she put on her knee high white socks and a pair of black heels. she looked over herself once in the mirror before smiling in content with her appearance.

"sexy school girl, i like it" lydia said walking past the girls room on her way downstairs, she winked at her bestfriend before selene threw a pillow at her causing her to duck.

"thank you though" selene shouted towards the girl walking down the stairs, as she walked out of her room to grab the pillow off the floor.

"oh, and lyds put my chocolate cake in my bag" selene shouted again, making sure her bestfriend would get her snack ready for her.

she was worried her magic would do something stupid today considering she hadn't been practising it, and whenever she was in certain situations it would start acting up making her hand or sometimes even her whole body glow. she only hoped nothing would happen to make her act out.

――――

lydia had driven her and the girl to school, outside waited a pretty raven haired girl. she was the same height as selene, as she wore her heels. and she had let a smile grace her face when she saw lydia, although it slightly faltered when she saw selene not knowing who the girl was.

"allison, meet selene haydes. selene, allison argent" lydia said walking up to the girl, allison. they both smiled before exchanging small waves.

"you really don't remember anything?" allison asked lydia as they walked towards the front doors, well lydia did causing the two girls to follow her.

"they called it a "fugue state" which is basically a way of saying, "we have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods for two days naked" lydia scoffed as she tried avoiding the conversation.

"but personally i don't care" she shrugged "i lost nine pounds" lydia smiled, making allison laugh. but selene shot the girl a concerned look that she was avoiding it. she knew lydia had seen something but the girl wouldn't tell her.