002

CHAPTER TWO

( SELENE HAYDES )

ONE: CHILD OF THE STARS

selene had explained to the stilinski boy how she was a witch, when they were being held for questioning by his dad. natalie martin had to collect the girl, and to say she was furious was an understatement. but after some convincing from lydia and her, the woman let her of on a warning.

stiles had explained to scott and allison about selene, and now they all stood in the sports hall as they watched their fellow students climb the climbing wall. allison was currently beating scott as he seemed to be admiring his girlfriend from below.

suddenly allison had kicked scott's hand making the boy lose hold and drop to the floor, although the harness stopped him from hitting the floor. the whole class laughed out before coach walked forward.

"mccall, i don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy... right?" he said as he waited for allison to climb back down.

"all right! next two, stilinski , erica, let's go! the wall" stiles jumped as he prepared himself next to selene. the girl rolled her eyes at the boys activeness before turning to see lydia staring at erica.

erica was in a few of her classes, like chemistry. erica sat on the same bench as her and another boy selene hadn't bothered to learn the name of. she never really spoke to selene, unless the girl initiated the conversation. but she seemed nice.

"where the hell is nicholas?" selene asked becoming bored as she turned her head to lydia. she had been waiting for a whole day and a half to speak to him but she couldn't seem to find him. the strawberry blonde merely shrugged in reply.

the two started climbing, stiles making much more progress than erica. he was nearly to the top as the girl was still making her way to the halfway point before she froze. probably realising how high she was. she looked like she started hyperventilating as she pushed her body against the wall and shut her eyes.

"oh, please-" she said panicking, students started laughing including lydia. but selene, scott and allison had made their way forwards.

"erica? dizzy? is it vertigo?" coach asked making selene and lydia roll their eyes and scoff knowing that's not what vertigo was.

"vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. she's just freaking out" lydia said snidely as selene slightly kicked the girl, telling her to shut up.

"erica.." selene called out calmly as she worried for the girl holding on.

"i'm fine" the girl said shakily, as she tried to avoid the laughs of the class.

"coach, maybe it's not safe. you know, she's epileptic" allison said anxiously as she held the same worry as selene.

"why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff???" coach said, as stiles began to make his way down and unbuckle himself.