47| Savage Noah

~Noah~

"To think we left these walls in a very different mood," 

Remy sighed as he held my hand since I refused to let go of it the entire walk back, treasuring just his touch alone. Sure, I held back for a lot longer than necessary but it was totally worth it in my books. 

"Yeah, glad that parts over. Even if Tris and Mase are probably going to say-" 

NOAH! REMY!

Tristan's screams send Remy and I hurling forward, breaking our contact as we followed his strong scent. We were running so fast that we ignored all who tried to welcome us back and ran straight towards our wing.

Little did we know what horrors we would uncover. 

 Tristan's fearful scent led us to what looked to be a crime scene in Mason's office. The screaming whales caught my attention first as I found our baby Cyprus on the cushioned windowsill with no one there to hold him. Tristan laid on the floor, passed out with a long trail of blood coming down his nose a corner of his forehead cut open. Every book in the office had been thrown to some degree and the entire place was in disarray.

 All evidence leading to the one and only, Mason Kailea. 

He leaned against his desk with tears dripping down his cheeks as he stared at the ground with his head hung in shame. 

"Tristan!" Remy dropped to the floor where Tristan laid unconscious while I took hold of our little guy, rocking him back and forth in an attempt to soothe him after what had happened to his mother. 

"What have you done?" Remy growled and suddenly the wooden desk cracked from the sudden force of Mason's hands gripping the edges. 

"What have I done? No, what have you done Remy? Did you know too Noah?" Mason asks and Remy and I were just as confused. 

"The truth about Cyprus," Mason fucking hissed at us and I clutch the baby close to my chest, thankful for his cries softening with my love. 

"Mason, what the fuck are you talking about?" I ask and he points to the baby.

"That's not my son, Tristan cheated on us with Remy before the four of us were mated!" Mason finally lets out the truth and I physically "oh" at the confession. 

"Did you do this to him? Did you hurt Tristan!" Remy growled ready to fight but I quickly stepped in between them. 

"What would you do to me if I did?" Mason challenges and Remy nearly pushes me and the baby out of the way but I manage to kick him back. 

"What the fuck are you talking about Mason? So what if he isn't your son biologically? Are you saying Juni isn't your daughter? Waylon isn't your son? Clementine isn't your daughter either?" I step forward, challenging him with my words instead of my fist. 

"You know what? I've never been so disgusted and disappointed in anyone in my entire life and I hope you're ashamed of yourself and what you've become. And don't come back to us when you're ready to apologize because I refuse to have a selfish sack of shit for a mate when I have two others and we'll do just fine without you," I spit out and the color suddenly leaves Mason's face. 

"No, no, no, you're not leaving," Mason tries to forbid it and I look over to Remy who was now holding Tristan close to his chest. 

Go get the kids and the wet nurse

I tell him through our link and he takes one last look at Mason before shaking his head and walking away. Mason tries to reach him but I stand in his way, holding him back. 

"Did you even care to listen to why he cheated on us to begin with?" I ask and Mason's glare said it all. 

He doesn't regret a damn thing. 

Oh, I'll show him. 

"I don't need to know the whole story, if he cheated once he's probably done it since then," He tries to pin our sweet Tristan as some kind of whore and I don't buy it for a second. My rage building, it takes everything in me not to punch this pregnant man in the face. 

"Tristan is our mate and he deserves better than all three of us, especially you," I angrily prod at his sensitive emotions and he doesn't take too kindly too it.

"But I hope you enjoy the rest of this pregnancy cause that's the only 'biological' thing you're going to get," I say before turning around with Cyprus in my arms. Finding Remy waiting for me in the living room holding Tris, the wet nurse holding Clementine, and our twins yawning and rubbing their eyes as they stood behind them.

"Goodbye Alpha Prime Mason Kailea," I formally tell him because I feel like I don't even know him anymore but when he tries to stop us I just push him aside. 

"Where are we going?" Remy asked and I put my arm around his waist, kissing the top of Tristan's head. 

"The Lotus Pack will take us," I hope as we walk out of the castle, to everyone's surprise. 

"Papa? Kua? Where are we going? Why are we leaving daddy?" Waylon asked as he cuddled his stuffed rabbit to his chest and I ruffled his hair a bit. 

"Daddy's being a big meanie baby, so we're going to go live somewhere else for now. It's going to be a big adventure!" I try to make it sound exciting and he smiles a bit but looks back at the castle with intense worry. 

"But I love daddy. He's not mean to me," Wei adds and I let out a long sigh.

"I know buddy, but sometimes things happen that you can't quite expect and people change," I try to explain to my five-year-olds. 

"Like how you change into a big tiger?" Juniper asked and I nodded. 

"Yeah, something like that," I told her. That seemed to keep their curiosity at bay as they went ahead of us on the path and picked at wildflowers.

"Do you think he did this?" Remy asks and I try not to think about it too much. 

"I don't think so but we won't know until Tris wakes up so don't make assumptions," I remind him and he lets out a long drawn out sigh.

"You're not mad?" Remy asks and I kiss the little love child on top of his fluffy curls. 

"No, you've still got some explaining to do but I'm not mad. Doesn't matter if it's you or Mason, Cyrpus is still my son," I'm honest with him just as we reach the lotus pack's main gate. 

The guards looked confused as to why the entire royal alpha's family was here but don't question us as we walk through to find alpha Helix. Word travels quickly through the little healing town and the alpha walks out to greet us. 

Bowing, we bow our heads in return, with the exception of Juniper and his smile gives me some kind of hope. 

"Ah, to what do I have the pleasure?" He asks and I suck in a deep breath. 

"We're here to seek asylum, from Alpha Prime Mason Kailea,"