37| Dirty Kisses

~Tristan~

"Are you okay? Do you need water or anything?" 

Remy asked and I just curled up into his warm embrace in our bed. I've been dreaming of this moment for the past two years and even though it finally happened in reality, I still can't believe it. 

"I just need you," I sighed as I kissed the center of my fresh mark laid out on his left shoulder. The swirls just starting to form in dark black enchanted ink. 

"I can do that," Remy replied, pulling me closer and carefully rubbing my back. Pressing soft feathery kisses to my sensitive skin while I fully embraced his soft cuddly nature. 

"Do you think Noah and Mase are gonna be okay?" I ask him and he lets out a long sigh. 

"I'm sure they will be, but if anything goes wrong you'll be first to know," He reminds me and I close my eyes. Resting in his deep chocolate earth scent and listening to his slow heartbeat. The sound itself felt rather reassuring at a time like this. 

I don't know what I would do if I lost one of my mates. 

Stop thinking like that

Remy's voice enters my mind and I let out a small whine, trying not to think of my headstrong mates being injured but it was difficult to say the least. After the death of Rowan, it hit me that I shouldn't take Mason or Noah for granted either. 

"Are we going to tell them...about Cy?" I ask him and he runs his hands through my messy hair and I hear his heart speed up a bit at the thought. 

"No, not yet. Not with everything going on," Remy says and I run my leg in between his. 

"Do you want to keep it a secret forever?" I ask, hoping he would say yes. 

"In the end, it's your decision babe, you're the one who gave birth to him. I couldn't even be there for you when you were pregnant with our little bean," He says and the fact he fully acknowledged the fact Cyprus was his without regrets made my heart skip a beat. The only proof of our dirty little secret in the form of a sweet angelic infant. 

"You'll be there for the next ones," I could feel the guilt he held in the back of his mind for the past few months were finally alleviated. 

"I think we should wait," I finally answer his question when my brain suddenly feels like it's been rammed into a brick wall. 

TRISTAN! GRAB BAHRA AND A STRETCHER THEN MEET US IN THE MAIN HALL

Noah's voice comes throughout link with so much emotion that it hurt and I bolt out of Remy's grasp. 

"Tristan? What's wrong?" He asks as he gets up with me while I rush to put a pair of underwear and my silk robe, tying the ends around my thin waist. 

"It's Mason and Noah, somethings happened and they need medical support," I tell him as he just puts on a pair of black sweatpants and follows me when I run out of the room. Running to the med bay to find Bahra mixing her herbs.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Bahra asked as I caught my breath. 

"We need to meet them with a med-pack and a stretcher," I pushed out and she quickly gathered the supplies necessary for any quick treatment with Remy and I steering the stretcher to the main hall. I'm instantly terrified of what might come in or what could possibly be wrong.

Why wasn't Mason answering my link when I asked if he was okay? Was he injured in the fight? Did we lose any men? Is he the one needing all of these supplies.